Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support with Winged Brute

+3
ryesteve
Armitaage
EdwardStarbuck
7 posters

Go down

Support with Winged Brute Empty Support with Winged Brute

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Helping someone put together a winged brute team and so far it's:

White winged Elite+ lvl 70 (9)

Sturdy White Wing+ lvl 70 no skill

White Winged Oracle+ lvl 26 (10)

Silvery Goddess Queen+ lvl 29 (9)

Lord of Oppression+ lvl 5 (1)

What would the max atk of this team be? I tried the bestiary, but I've concluded that I'm not smart enough to figure it out :-/. Also, what would suggestions be to improve it? I figure that switching out lord of oppression eventually would help, but for now it helps keep the winged brute bonus. Thank you for any input and help. I appreciate it very much.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Support with Winged Brute Empty Re: Support with Winged Brute

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:19 pm

if you can afford them, i would switch WWO for WWSP(sky pirate), Lord of Oppression for Midnight Valkyrie, and sturdy white wing for Divinity bow clarissa or WWOH. otherwise, y'all are up to a good start. psycho winged brutes are not very high attack at any point, they top out at about 45k-50k.

for more information, you can check the formation guide thread i've started in general discussions. even though it's incomplete, psycho winged brutes are covered.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:23 pm

I would suggest against Clarissa. The skill doesn't help, so it's not much of an improvement over the no-skill Sturdy

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 pm

I just noticed that sturdy white wing's max stats are missing from bestiary, but clarissa has a rather high attack for a winged brute, 6624 is more than sky pirate, elite, oracle, valkyrie, oppression, wwoh, or sgq. the only unknown is sturdy white wing's max atk, does it stack up well against clarissa's? because clarissa is the highest attack winged brute according to the bestiary
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Thank you for the support. I figured wwsp would be needed, but it's a bit expensive right now. What are the best A+ teams topping out at attack wise? How would a psycho brute team stack up? And I'll definitely check out that other thread.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

the BIG THREE A+ teams are Impulse Demons, Psycho Demons, and Covert Winged Wyrms. all of them top out at 58k or more(62k for psycho demons if you give up a skill). compared to those, a 45-50k psycho winged brute is...well, i'll leave it to you, it's kinda obvious, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

but they're pretty lol

otoh the psycho demon team is "pretty" too Smile

also i dont have the numbers but i think Clarissa has higher atk than sturdy.

while we're here, i have a wing brute team(clarissa,valk,wwsp,wwe,wwoh), but i recently finished lvling my daji+ so i basically gonna turn the team to a brute non-winged team, so aside from wwe and daji anyone has ideas on what the other members should be?
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:46 pm

i would go for Daji+, Braize+, wwsp, sgq, and wwe. that's agi, ipa, ipd, and two hard hitting, speedy AA+s. whatever you do, don't break combo for just one AA+, many users here on the forum, on palringo, and in the game agree, breaking combo for just one AA+ is not worth it.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:09 pm

sturdy+ max - 5610 atk, 6120 def, 4080 HP
clarissa+ max - 6624 atk , 4968 def, 5520 HP

Sturdy is kinda weak for a monster without a skill - it`s weaker then WWO+

White Wing of Hope is a MUST - max its skill to +20 and you will instantly lower any sin formation atk and def with 20%.
You can swap Clarissa+ for Valkyrie+ but Valk is quite expensive - kinda overpriced for its stats.
I am using WWE+, Clarissa+, WWSP+(leader) , SGQ+, WWOH+
Formation stats are 49133 atk , 45378 def, 35166 HP.
Kinda weak stats but it matters who have more AGI, usually the so overpraised Sin Winged Demons dies from my formation since they don`t have AGI UP -> so in best case only 2 sin demons are left after my 1st round ends(usually only leader). Psycho winged brutes are perfect for Sin Hunt especially with max skilled Hope+ (the blonde simply rocks)

@applesauce
I would keep WWSP for her def+, WWH for weakening the most popular guild, Valk for critical up
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 pm

lol, i'm not praising sin winged demons, i'm praising sin demons with pit+ in. Balrog of Rage+, Spite Devil Mage+, Flame Kagutsuchi+, Hellfield Devil Asura+, and Child of Pit+. this formation tops out at 58173 atk, 46839 def, and 36094 health, which is the basis for my comment earlier that all of the BIG THREE formations reach at least 58k atk. also, the one form to reach 62k, psycho demons, still has agi and is NOT winged either, lol. psycho brutes are a decent team, but weak compared to the BIG THREE.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Armitaage wrote:lol, i'm not praising sin winged demons, i'm praising sin demons with pit+ in. Balrog of Rage+, Spite Devil Mage+, Flame Kagutsuchi+, Hellfield Devil Asura+, and Child of Pit+. this formation tops out at 58173 atk, 46839 def, and 36094 health, which is the basis for my comment earlier that all of the BIG THREE formations reach at least 58k atk. also, the one form to reach 62k, psycho demons, still has agi and is NOT winged either, lol. psycho brutes are a decent team, but weak compared to the BIG THREE.

Remove 20% def and atk for sin formation that face Tyranny demons with Typhon+ or Tyranny Winged Brutes with WWOH+ you will see that the given stats are not so awesome at the end it`s up to who have more AGI for sure

And well for Psycho Demons i will agree - currently maxing skills of DCC+ , Belfegor+(leader), Sekhmet+, Typhon+ , will start with Moth+ since Selene+ is kinda overpriced. And other beauties' skills are kinda lame
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

lol, we all know in the end what matters is who has more agi, lol. also, the 58k figure i have given is w/o taking skills and clan bonus into account, so if all i have to worry about is ONLY 20% atk debuff, asura has that covered. the def decrease of this team is balanced by the atk decrese on the enemy, and kag has def to spare anyway, with over 8k. tyranny has an advantage over impulse, sure, but there is a reason why i say the big three, not the top formation of all time. assuming equal agi, this game is essentially a rock, paper, scissors.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Armitaage wrote:i would go for Daji+, Braize+, wwsp, sgq, and wwe. that's agi, ipa, ipd, and two hard hitting, speedy AA+s. whatever you do, don't break combo for just one AA+, many users here on the forum, on palringo, and in the game agree, breaking combo for just one AA+ is not worth it.

i was looking at this and just daji+ replacing one of the other monsters will bring you up to nearly the atk of a full wing brute a+ team along with a very large increase in def and health even with losing the bonuses, now if i replaced some of the other monsters with ones with higher atk (6-7k) since winged is not a requirement anymore, then im almost certain that the atk would be higher as well though i am too lazy to check this with the team calc atm :p, of course i will be aiming for braize and eventually a full AA+ brute team.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:32 pm

off the top of my head. I'll say headhunting exocist, beheaded lunatic has very high attack for non winged psycho brute A+.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Something you should keep in mind is that Psycho Winged Brute teams are mainly used simply because they have a low bp usage.

I think it's somewhere around 85-90

Having a 133 bp team myself, I see much use in this, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my stats for it.

Just think of jingleheimer (or whatever), he is the number 1 tyranny player, he uses psycho winged brutes, they are the ultimate honor point whore team. Strong enough to pick on noobs with, and pick on noobs all day.... but when it comes to defending.... well...

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down