Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Mystic Team

3 posters

Go down

Best Mystic Team Empty Best Mystic Team

Post by psykonite Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:21 am

Hello,

I'm pretty newb still. But have been working on a mystic team for a little bit and finally have most of the pieces, I'm just not sure on the best configuration in terms of stats and skills.

I currently have
Fairy Doyen Tita +
Underdark Dvergr +
Glamorous Alraune +
Tamamo-no-Mae +
Lost Woods Leshy +

I am curious of this is the best config, I'm not even sure if skills stack, like if i have tita and Flesh Triffid in the formation do i get double the bonus attack. Flesh tfiffid seems like he needs to be in the formation, is dancing fairy, or Renegade Aruraune worth it? Should i work on getting a dru to lead?

I am thinking this is the best possible 4x formation, but someone please enlighten me.
Fairy Doyen Tita +
Underdark Dvergr +
Glamorous Alraune +
Grieving Mandrake +
Flesh Triffid +

psykonite

Back to top Go down

Best Mystic Team Empty Re: Best Mystic Team

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 am

some skills stack, others don't. in the case of IPA, DEA, IPD, DED, AGI, and the various "down" skills(ie, demon, impulse, psycho, brute, etc), no, they do NOT stack. covert Mystics are not a very popular formation, because there are no covert mystics with agility. that being said, i would personally get a dru to lead this formation asap, though i know many will disagree, stating that putting just one AA+ is not worth breaking combo. personally, i think that covert mystics are one of the few exceptions to this rule, since they lack agility anyway, so the speed, atk, def, and hp of a maxed AA+ with IPD maxed is definitely worth it.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Your first formation is better than the second. Fresh does not stack with fairy and mandrake is relatively weak.

As for improvement, I'll replace tamamo with either dai-tengu or dancing fairy. Bothe have better attack than tamamo. Dancing should be fairly cheap now that event is over and dai-tengu is really cheap but as Armitaage mystic is really underpowered once you get to high level and runs into teams with agility. Renegade is not worth it imo, its too expensive for what it does. Neither is Dru. You're better off spending your ep/resources switching to a beast or wyrm team as rancor.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by psykonite Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 am

Thank you both for your input. I do understand mystics may not be the best, but for some reason i like them Smile.

What would you consider high level? I'm currently 42 and are still mowing people down, how long do you think i have before i run into problems?

psykonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

You'll start seeing more and more demon, brute, wyrm, beast, and creation teams from around lvl 50 to 60, and that is still not high level.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down