Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading A+ sin brute team, skill, and assoreted A and A+. For Marvel war of heroes

Go down

Trading A+ sin brute team, skill, and assoreted A and A+. For Marvel war of heroes  Empty Trading A+ sin brute team, skill, and assoreted A and A+. For Marvel war of heroes

Post by Axdyingxbreed Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I really haven't been putting any time into DS and I joined later on, so I was always behind the curve in the game. Marvel Heroes of War has recently opened and is at a level playing field so I'm taking the opportunity to trade what I have in DS for Marvel HoW cards. I'm not looking for anything in particular, even if you want to create an account and within a day get 4 ultimate card packs with some decent rares, I'm not looking for much because I have no money invested into DS, so I'm not really losing out. I will put up my team in trade first. Like I said I have nothing to lose, so if you take my team and others I won't be very upset.

Sin brute team:

Dark elf berserker lvl 70 a+ preemptive strike 6
Blazing dragonoid lvl 70 a+ critical rate up 6
Scorn black wings lvl 70 a+ decrease enemy atk 7
Reckless cell lvl 70 a+ decrease enemy defense 9
Lust trap necromancer lvl 70 a+ impulse down 2

skill monsters:

Dragon of jupiter demon down 1
White winged archer agility up 3
Behemoth preemptive strike 4
Bunyip critical rate up 1
Gigas increase party attack 2
Sand giant increase paerty defense 1
Skeleton minotaur health up 1
Jealous black wings crit up 3
Forsaken birth fiend decrease enemy def 3
Dragon of mars+ brute dwn 2
Fafnir critical rate up 1
Menace frog decrease enemy def 1
Charon impulse down 1
White winged archer agility up 1
Berith decrease enemy atk 1
Fafnir critical rate up 1
Elf commander decrease enemy atk 1
Hell hammer spider decrease enemy atk 1
Jealous black wings critical rate up 1
Undead amnit slumbering breath 1

Non-Skill creatures:

Soul of wisdom x2
Snail queen
Rot cast
Chalk dragon
Ebony demon

You can earn four ultimate packs in the first ten minutes of playing the game which nets some pretty good rare cards. Really I'm not looking for much. Private message me here or post a reply. Name for both DS and Marvel HoW is AxDyingxBreed

Last edited by Axdyingxbreed on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made first post very fast, wanted to clean this one up.)

Axdyingxbreed

Back to top Go down