Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Increase Percentages Nerfed?

+19
Defiant
Mawrg
doublej1965
qpwoalsk
God_of_War
Armitaage
DXO
applesauce
Ladin
fungushnitzel
kyan
LeadWing85
blah
xalthos
Event Horizon
Joe Smoe
JessicaMD
Horg
J-Tin
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Skill Increase Percentages Nerfed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Skill Increase Percentages Nerfed?

Post by Mawrg Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Seeing the same thing...I have a Scorn BW that I have been unable to get out of skill level 1, with 3 one-into-one's and 2 two-into-one's.

Mawrg

Back to top Go down

Skill Increase Percentages Nerfed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Skill Increase Percentages Nerfed?

Post by Defiant Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 am

Ladin wrote:"Hey, you have to The wheel of fortune the piper sometimes!"

What does this even mean? Sounds incoherent but I have seen people mention "The wheel of fortune" a few times now. Just does not read well or make sense to me. Please enlighten my ignorant self, thanks.

On another note, recently I tried to make a DEA(4) stack. It took to lvl 9 before it finally became skill level 4 (i'm stubbon ok). However, to take the cake, it failed to level up the skill on the host, which skill was at lvl 5.

Defiant

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Defiant wrote:
Ladin wrote:"Hey, you have to The wheel of fortune the piper sometimes!"

What does this even mean? Sounds incoherent but I have seen people mention "The wheel of fortune" a few times now. Just does not read well or make sense to me. Please enlighten my ignorant self, thanks.

On another note, recently I tried to make a DEA(4) stack. It took to lvl 9 before it finally became skill level 4 (i'm stubbon ok). However, to take the cake, it failed to level up the skill on the host, which skill was at lvl 5.

Nobody types in The Wheel of Fortune but this site has a filter to stop any mention of (m)oney or (c)ash and puts in Wheel of Fortune and other obscurities whenever it is mentioned.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm usually a rational human being but in this case I am throwing the scientific method out the window, because Joe Smoe's method worked for me too, and that's just for building 2 stacks. Just 4 cards to make each one.

I might as well go buy a lucky charm, some prayer beads, and one of those necklaces with magnets in it.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:01 am

so im levelling my monster IPA and from 13 to 15 I failed 3 time with (4).

Should I be using (5)? This is BS if they made the fail rate 50%

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 am

I think you got lucky. I tried Joe Smoe's method on 4 stacks, IPD, Agi and 2x DEA.

1 stack of DEA had straight successes, but the other 3 did not have the same result.

With the Agi stack, 1 to 2 was hard... requiring 4 cards, 2 to 3 required only 1 try, and 3 to 4 required 3 cards.

One of the DEA was straight successes from 1 to 3, but 3 to 4 failed twice before hitting 4.

IPD was worst one, it's eaten 11 cards and still skill lvl 3.

I tried without Joe Smoe's method and got 2 skill stacks, IPA and Preemp, with straight successes on IPA and Preemp failed once 3 to 4.

Defiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 am

Just now, a DEA(5) stack failed to lvl up 11 to 12. DEA(4) was successful though.

Defiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 am

I forget the failures I had getting to AGI(10) but it was not fun, the last 8 while using (4) stacks were all successes, done in the last few days. Stopped for a day and yesterday/this morning had 5 failures. I usually log off for about 5-10min after a success or fail, that seems not to matter at all though.

Maybe they messed with the 18+ levels and made them harder?

all I know, I really want to put my Lindwurm in time-out until it gets its sh*t together.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 am

Well, I have had a spot of not very good luck.
I did 12 sacrifices to try skill up monsters from skill level 1 to 2.

The following were used on my psycho brute team:

6x DED
1x IPA
4x AGI
1x IPD

I had the dreaded "Power Up" notice for every single one.

Defiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:45 pm

After raising my bloodfest(3) to 9(3) using dea singles, I'm also going to do this for all except slum/vnm/crit/pre:

singles -> (3)
singles -> (2)

(3)+(2)

At least, I'll do that until I lose 12 singles going from (1) to (2)!
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Talk about nerfing skill increases for the event! Just lost 8 skills in a row 6 of them trying to raise a 1 to 2 and 1 a (4) stack.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthrie Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:30 pm

A Team sucks

Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:11 pm

your network condition may effect the rate
when i was lag, it failed a lot

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 pm

vent

3 HP to make HP(3)
6! HP to make HP(2) => HP(3)->(4) failed.
2 HP to make HP(2) => HP(3)->(4) failed.
2 HP to make HP(2) => HP(3)->(4) finally!

HP( 8 )->(9) ...... failed.

/vent

Last edited by Deathblob on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 pm

nice bro my situation is much like you
i need 7 dodge (1) to make a stack (4)
and use it to make (7) -> (Cool : failed
lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2