Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

event monsters like white wolf, seta

3 posters

Go down

event monsters like white wolf, seta Empty event monsters like white wolf, seta

Post by tovrin Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm trying to figure out what a monster is worth, but its so new I'm not seeing it but once or twice on the forums, and it is always for a ridiculous price, 40ep for +, and someone trading an A for another recent event monster, dragon kanna, which is being traded for 20ep

so i have to wonder, is this just new monster rush prices, that will die down in a week, or are they that valuable?

tovrin

Back to top Go down

event monsters like white wolf, seta Empty Re: event monsters like white wolf, seta

Post by adohicree Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 pm

with the Omni monsters you have to take into account how much that person spent to get that monster right now. Most are just trying to get back what they used and others are just trying to make a profit. After a month or so and they float around we should see what there value will be. but that being said the A+ with demon down and the Kanna dragon putting red dragons one away from 5 AA and Seta sliding well into beast groups i'd say your might even see an increase in the price over time.
adohicree
adohicree

Back to top Go down

event monsters like white wolf, seta Empty Re: event monsters like white wolf, seta

Post by tovrin Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 am

hmm, so what your saying is that my white wolf A (not A+) is worth at least 5 ep?

tovrin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 am

I'll trade you a Kanna A for your wolf A if you're interested. I'm 15th overall in the battle ranking.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down