Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading my DS cards for Legend of the Cryptids cards! Will give good deal!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trading my DS cards for Legend of the Cryptids cards! Will give good deal! Empty Trading my DS cards for Legend of the Cryptids cards! Will give good deal!

Post by HeroFV Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:36 am

Title says it all. If you play LotC and have some good cards, preferably Ultra Rare, or at least good Rare, please, PM me with an offer. Thank you^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Trading my DS cards for Legend of the Cryptids cards! Will give good deal! Empty Re: Trading my DS cards for Legend of the Cryptids cards! Will give good deal!

Post by HeroFV Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:50 am

bump, I'll be watchin this off and on for the next few hours if anyone has a trade^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Trading my DS cards for Legend of the Cryptids cards! Will give good deal! Empty Re: Trading my DS cards for Legend of the Cryptids cards! Will give good deal!

Post by HeroFV Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 am

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by somepersonoverthere Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 pm

I played cryptids for a little bit and have some good rares and a couple perfect maxed, but no UR

somepersonoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 pm

somepersonoverthere wrote:I played cryptids for a little bit and have some good rares and a couple perfect maxed, but no UR

If you can get me a list of what you have, and what you'd want to trade for it, maybe we can work something out^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:31 am

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarnoch Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Yo whats your ID in Legend. I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Zarnoch

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Zarnoch wrote:Yo whats your ID in Legend. I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

same... HeroFV (cap sensitive)... yeah set it as the refferal please & pick forest Wink Wink
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarnoch Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Are you on IOS? Your ID isnt being found. Says it only works with Iphone users :/ Maybe just because I'm on Iphone.

Zarnoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarnoch Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 pm

What element did you pick?

Zarnoch

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Zarnoch wrote:Are you on IOS? Your ID isnt being found. Says it
only works with Iphone users :/ Maybe just because I'm on
Iphone.

That's the second time that's happened, damn... yeah different servers droid/iphone...

Zarnoch wrote:What element did you pick?

Yeah I'm fire but I have a set of forest cards that would have held you over till ultra rare cards Razz
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:39 pm

bump offer LoC cards plz
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:41 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 am

offer LoC cards please. Android only
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 am

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 am

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Android LoC cards please, will give great deals^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 pm

HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 pm

HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 pm

HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next