Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[UPDATE SPOILER]AA BP Change and Sneak Peak of whats coming next

+7
adohicree
sokiz
Armitaage
Jezebel Demonshire
Event Horizon
KrystaK
Phoedranix
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[UPDATE SPOILER]AA BP Change and Sneak Peak of whats coming next Empty [UPDATE SPOILER]AA BP Change and Sneak Peak of whats coming next

Post by Phoedranix Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm

The following album contains the 3 AA+ and the 3 A+ with stats and skills

s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/syncotrix/Dark%20Summoner/

The BP of these were changed just today! 16 to 20.. u can see by the old images they were 16 before Razz

Updates:
-Added 3 upcoming A+ that are 22 BP to album

(i'll keep whats updated posted above, so check thread once in a while)

Copy Link into ur browser as the album is public Razz
Check the album once in a while as its a dark summoner album, may have some other "previews" Cool

Enjoy! Smile

Last edited by Phoedranix on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE SPOILER]AA BP Change and Sneak Peak of whats coming next Empty Re: [UPDATE SPOILER]AA BP Change and Sneak Peak of whats coming next

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:15 am

UPDATE:

A-Team has changed the BP of these AA's, they r now in fact 20BP
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE SPOILER]AA BP Change and Sneak Peak of whats coming next Empty Re: [UPDATE SPOILER]AA BP Change and Sneak Peak of whats coming next

Post by KrystaK Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 am

I would really like to know where you got these from as they are clearly either wrong or a fake. All 3 of the new 20 bp aa's have less point values then the 16 bp casts and dragons. A higher bp monster should have a higher value of points then what is posted.

The number values for the supposed AA pluses are more in line with an aa not an aa plus. These are either shopped , fake or if true not a finished product. Do not take these as fact or the outcome of the event.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 am

They are not fake. Initial stat totals vary. It is the final overall stat total (for that bp amount) that is the same.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 am

Event Horizon wrote:They are not fake. Initial stat totals vary. It is the final overall stat total (for that bp amount) that is the same.

And how do you know it to be true? I would really like to know

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:16 am

Well played, sir, well played.
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:20 am

And I am not trying to come off as a pessimist but just doesnt look right to me. The numbers are more in line with an AA not an AA plus.

There is not one starting stat above 4k on any 3 of these and there is a sub 2k stat on huri. you only seen numbers like that on aa's not aa plus. This person will not say how they got the information and I am sorry call me a critic but unless I have proof they are in the know I will be a skeptic.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 am

Alright, if u dont believe me these are real do this...

Save those images now since they r not released and people havent got them yet, compare the stats and see if they are the same when they come out and people have + them.

Thats the only way i can get u to believe me and to prove that they r legit lol
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:47 am

If I am wrong I am wrong I will come here and eat crow but things are not adding up to me , I have played games for years and I deal with these "in the know" people that thinks its fun to troll people with guesses. Since you do not want to state how you know this stuff I am going to be an skeptic. If you do work for Ateam its kinda lame to be posting this stuff.

Also u and r are letters not words. I do not mean to be the grammar police but it makes you sound like you are lazy or lacking in knowledge.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:53 am

i could easily just keep these things to myself.
Just wanna let u guys know whats coming up and this is not essay writing, as long u understand it is fine... sigh
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 am

I have just been burned in the past believing a good photoshop job on a forum about a game change. I am not trying to be mean but after playing games for the better part of the last 14 years has left me a little jaded. If a person says they know someone or would get into trouble if they reveal who they are is usually how that always seems to start

I know my grammar isn't perfect either but its not much harder to type you vs u and are vs r. maybe its me being an old hag but just irks me i guess.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 am

Alright, we will know tomorrow if these are photo-shopped or not Razz
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:04 am

KrystaK, u and r are a necessary habit more than being lazy. i dunno if you've missed it before, but in ds messages posted anywhere except in auction comments have a nasty 140 character limit. trying to fit a two sentence thought in that limit has forced me to use some creative shortenings, lol. so let's not nitpick the use of u vs you and r vs are. and besides, vs is, by your logic, being lazy to write out versus. do yourself a favor and don't start any grammar wars, there are ppl who will catch you in a heartbeat. and yes, i know i am being too lazy to press shift so i can capitalize half the words that should be capitalized, sue me. as for the legitimacy of the cards, i can personally vouch for phoe, i've seen in the past what he's pulling up well before it is released, and when it gets released it's the exact same thing.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 am

Interesting. Not sure whether I should proceed to get AA+ wit no skills or A+ wit skills. Demon Down r useful.

U the man!
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:17 am

i'm not sure wether we only get the latest card we've reached or all the cards up to the last reached, the event is not being very clear on that point. i THINK we get all the cards as it makes no sense to not let us catalog a rank c, c+, b, and b+ that are not really worth anything. that sort of penalty would make no sense whatsoever, particularly since the vast majority of players will have a hell of a time to reach rank a or higher even once, let alone a second or 3rd time. still this is only speculation
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 am

That may be the case as it states "The Monsters that are Raised can be collected ......when the event ends" assuming that we raised C to C+ then to B etc etc
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by adohicree Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Wow just wow A+ gets a skill and a good one at that and AA+ gets nada gland i stopped at A+ on my second seta run.
adohicree
adohicree

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:44 pm

sokiz wrote:That may be the case as it states "The Monsters that are Raised can be collected ......when the event ends" assuming that we raised C to C+ then to B etc etc

I don't think there is a C or C+ from the event. There would have been space for it in the collection if there is. They don't "hatch" until rank B.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Armitaage wrote:KrystaK, u and r are a necessary habit more than being lazy. i dunno if you've missed it before, but in ds messages posted anywhere except in auction comments have a nasty 140 character limit. trying to fit a two sentence thought in that limit has forced me to use some creative shortenings, lol. so let's not nitpick the use of u vs you and r vs are. and besides, vs is, by your logic, being lazy to write out versus. do yourself a favor and don't start any grammar wars, there are ppl who will catch you in a heartbeat. and yes, i know i am being too lazy to press shift so i can capitalize half the words that should be capitalized, sue me. as for the legitimacy of the cards, i can personally vouch for phoe, i've seen in the past what he's pulling up well before it is released, and when it gets released it's the exact same thing.

I wish they would institute a tweeter limit on auctions. I'm only looking to bid on something not read your life story.

/end rant

Kyan

Last edited by kyan on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:08 am

I feel as if for at least sin demon dragon is better than omni dragon because of its skill demon down

Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:43 am

As I said I would come here and eat crow and I am. Sorry for doubting you and your information I have been burned bad alot in the past so keep up the good work . Thank you and I am sorry Embarassed

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:46 am

Hawk wrote:I feel as if for at least sin demon dragon is better than omni dragon because of its skill demon down

Not to mention Omni Dragon, Kanna AA + has less than 2800 in every stat... that's pretty fail for an AA +. Is that the weakest AA + in the game?
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 am

kyan wrote:

I don't think there is a C or C+ from the event. There would have been space for it in the collection if there is. They don't "hatch" until rank B.

Kyan
There actually is a C/C+. But its 1 BP
Sad tat A-team only rewards you on the latest monster you raised.
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 pm

sokiz wrote:
kyan wrote:

Kyan

I can confirm. I received the 1 BP psycho C+, Bird of Flesh+, on my alt.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm

sokiz wrote:
kyan wrote:

Kyan

yeah. Must have been added with the change to the AA bp. I check the collection at the start of the event and didn't see it. All in all a lame event and now I have missing B/C in my collections lol.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next