Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Spirit Event

+13
ctigers124
mydroid4
Armitaage
kyan
KrystaK
Mortium
General Osf
faithnomorex
Phoedranix
Lazyprod
Horg
Jezebel Demonshire
Fenix00
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Skill Spirit Event Empty Skill Spirit Event

Post by Fenix00 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 am

What do you guys think the chances of DS having another Skill Spirit event will be?

They've been giving out a lot of event cards out without skills ...
this only leads me to believe they'll have another event giving out skill spirits.

I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and buy a skill spirit, with my luck the next event will be giving them out as prizes.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Skill Spirit Event Empty Re: Skill Spirit Event

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Highly unlikely. As much as that would be a great event, they don't seem to have the best track record for playing to the tune of what players want. Expect more cereal box equivalent rewards.
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 pm

next event IS a spirit event, though I think they will be the new species down crap, also the next event looks like it will bring us 4 new As and a AA for each guild.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Skill Spirit Event Empty Bwod

Post by Lazyprod Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Hey man I got bwod+m if u want it I'm only after eps PM me ur offer if ur interested bc no space for allies :p

Lazyprod

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm

lol next event is not "Skill spirit event" trust me, i know Smile
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Then what is the next event ? Razz
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:52 pm

People know that I know what's coming up, I won't give any info out just yet Razz
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Phoedranix wrote:People know that I know what's coming up, I won't give any info out just yet Razz

If true, you must have a connection to somebody working for A-team...

Or you yourself work for A-team. If this is the case, I would not reveal this fact. I'm sure several members of this forum would pull out their torches and pitchforks.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 pm

faithnomorex wrote:
Phoedranix wrote:People know that I know what's coming up, I won't give any info out just yet Razz

Or you yourself work for A-team. If this is the case, I would not reveal this fact. I'm sure several members of this forum would pull out their torches and pitchforks.

lol maybe I do maybe I don't, who knows Very Happy
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 am

faithnomorex wrote:

We would be screaming: Throw him to the Lions!... LOL
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:33 am

All I can say is judging by your efforts with the monster stats for the new AA's I can't take anything credibly. You say the new AA's are BP16, yet the game tells you when you evolve it that it is BP20.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 am

Its even proven in my Dark Summoners album that they "were" 16 BP, A Team changed them to 20 as those images were obtained before the event was even out Razz

People on the palringo group of "dark summoners" would know what im talking about as they saw the images first Smile
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 am

ahhh, well I stand corrected then!
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 am

Phoedranix wrote:lol next event is not "Skill spirit event" trust me, i know :)

Sorry just made some wild assumptions *sarcasm* based on the fact they uploaded a bunch of new Spirit pictures on their server, "Evolution Spirit" and "Soul of Skills" being 2 of them, and they have a pattern of never creating images they aren't going to use in the next week.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:23 am

Horg wrote:
Phoedranix wrote:lol next event is not "Skill spirit event" trust me, i know Smile

Sorry just made some wild assumptions *sarcasm* based on the fact they uploaded a bunch of new Spirit pictures on their server, "Evolution Spirit" and "Soul of Skills" being 2 of them, and they have a pattern of never creating images they aren't going to use in the next week.

Those are not "skill spirits", i know what they do and i can tell u its nothing to do with skill change. Also are u from palringo DS group? coz thats the only place ive shown those 2 souls lol

Palringo name is Phoe25
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:25 am

Better be something good, with all the skill-less crappy monsters they have released lately they really need to give us something.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 am

Horg wrote:Better be something good, with all the skill-less crappy monsters they have released lately they really need to give us something.

Well, im sorry to say but we will be seeing more "skill-less" monsters... :/
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 am

My guess then it will be a spirit that works on skill instead of level for at least one of them. Like how wisdom gets you levels maybe one of those will bump up a skill some? By the name would be my guess

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 am

KrystaK wrote:My guess then it will be a spirit that works on skill instead of level for at least one of them. Like how wisdom gets you levels maybe one of those will bump up a skill some? By the name would be my guess

You're right on this one, the Soul of Skill raises skill level by 2.
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 am

Phoedranix wrote:
Horg wrote:Better be something good, with all the skill-less crappy monsters they have released lately they really need to give us something.

Yeah I saw your pictures on the Palringo group, I love the idea of skill-less monsters...if they gave us skill change spirits, would make the game more dynamic and less dull if we didn't KNOW what the other team had BEFORE we fight them.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoedranix Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:33 am

Horg wrote:
Phoedranix wrote:

Yeah I saw your pictures on the Palringo group, I love the idea of skill-less monsters...if they gave us skill change spirits, would make the game more dynamic and less dull if we didn't KNOW what the other team had BEFORE we fight them.

haha, i see. I was going to keep the pics only on the palringo group but i thought why not share with the wider community Very Happy

I agree! If they gave us skill change spirits it would make it much more interesting as we could try out different combinations with different monsters.
Phoedranix
Phoedranix

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Horg wrote:
Phoedranix wrote:lol next event is not "Skill spirit event" trust me, i know Smile

That's not necessarily true. They uploaded the pic on the server and made space for it in the collection for blood red and pure white spirit long before they put it in game. Guess they change their mind when they realize these skills were very OP.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

since my source has sworn me to secrecy regarding this, all i'll say is that when these monsters come in the game, they'll have game changing consequences. the economy will crash, like the united states' economy did in 1929. and no, an agility spirit is NOT coming, that would be more of an armageddon if it did.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by mydroid4 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 pm

So the economy will crash because skill level ups would be easier, so skill stacks and dark lord cystals will be pretty much useless?

mydroid4

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 pm

mydroid4 wrote:So the economy will crash because skill level ups would be easier, so skill stacks and dark lord cystals will be pretty much useless?

Not really, they might give these spirits that increase skill, but still i don't think they will give them by the thousands. They might give a couple hundreds and then they will run out.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next