Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Due to familial issues I might have to quit.

3 posters

Go down

Due to familial issues I might have to quit. Empty Due to familial issues I might have to quit.

Post by dithera Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 am

I might be needing as much actual monies as possible very soon as doctor bills might become a huge issue very quickly. so I'm trying to get it anywhere I can. I was wondering if there's any possible market for DS stuff. Sucks that I have to but rl is more important by far. If this isn't ok to discuss here I'll be happy to delete the post. Thanks for your time.

dithera

Back to top Go down

Due to familial issues I might have to quit. Empty Re: Due to familial issues I might have to quit.

Post by silentsong Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:17 am

Sorry about your situation. Doctor bills tend to be huge so I doubt whatever amount anyone would off you, it probably won't even make a scratch.

Keep your account. Besides, DS might be the one thing that gets your through the days. My grandmother is in the hospital right now so I know what it's like.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Due to familial issues I might have to quit. Empty Re: Due to familial issues I might have to quit.

Post by Bestron2 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:26 am

Not meaning to be rude, but don't you Americans (being presumptuous here) get Healthcare or equivalent?

On topic. There is a market for selling Dark Summoner stuff, normally whole accounts who have AA+ teams. I know some threads where they go for upwards of FIVE HUNDRED D-O-L-L-A-R-S (SCREW YOU CENSORING, I HATE YOUR GUTS). If you want to sell if for real life m-o-n-e-y then you'd have to go around listing everything you have right now.

Last edited by Bestron2 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid censoring is being retarded... again!)
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:47 am

America has private healthcare, so no. Most families can't afford that kind of insurance.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down