Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honor points

5 posters

Go down

honor points Empty honor points

Post by robinsonsteve62 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:53 pm

ok so im lost, im sure this has been talked about before i could not find a thread that answered anything. how do these guys get 5-6000 honor points for the week. do they all their skill points in BP or do they used alot of potions. ive seen a lot of them with like 1 or 2 or 3 monsters on their team. how do they win like that, who do they fight, i have tried this with maxed guys and got my but kicked every time. what do they do.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

honor points Empty Re: honor points

Post by silentsong Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 am

I know a while ago I got into the top weekly ranking with 3 max A+ and 2-1 BP C's to get the bonus. It's very time consuming. You have to search up and down the leaderboards and find people who have quit and left only garbage for their formation. Rinse and repeat. Not to mention a couple dozen BP's, more for most ppl cuz I had over 200 BP at the time and most ppl only put skills into energy.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordred Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Can anybody answer what is, if there is any, the distribution of honor points in the battle section. It seems completely arbitrary.
Mordred
Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 am

you mean how much you gain from a battle? or what opponents are chosen to be presented to you? if the former, as a general rule, defeating someone at least 4000 points more than you gains you 25 honor for the battle, less if the amount is less than 4000. defeating someone with far fewer points than you gains you only 1 honor. defeating someone with about the same amount as you gains you 8-13 honor. if the latter, i think opponents are randomly chosen from those who are reasonably close to you in level.

hth
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordred Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:21 am

Thank you, Armitaage.
Mordred
Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I also suspect that when the prizes are good, like this week, the top clans will coordinate by funneling all their BP into a low HP/High BP dummy account that can rack up a lot of points quickly and efficiently.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down