Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling tons of a/ balrog, jin fighter, asura, Kotone all event progress cards.

5 posters

Go down

Selling tons of a/ balrog, jin fighter, asura, Kotone all event progress cards.  Empty Selling tons of a/ balrog, jin fighter, asura, Kotone all event progress cards.

Post by yourthe187 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 am

As title says got tons to sale prices are negoitable I prefer EP or I will trade anything I have for Magma+ and Nether +

yourthe187

Back to top Go down

Selling tons of a/ balrog, jin fighter, asura, Kotone all event progress cards.  Empty Re: Selling tons of a/ balrog, jin fighter, asura, Kotone all event progress cards.

Post by ragecrow77 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:42 am

do you have a list of what is available?

ragecrow77

Back to top Go down

Selling tons of a/ balrog, jin fighter, asura, Kotone all event progress cards.  Empty Re: Selling tons of a/ balrog, jin fighter, asura, Kotone all event progress cards.

Post by snoozer Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 pm

im curious too

snoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 am

Or even post his ID.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by yourthe187 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Sorry my bad was suppose to link to store with full list..

link to full list as well as ID/

[url=my grandfather cuts my toe nail://www.ds-forum.com/t5866-viking-trading-post-trading-tons-of-a-a-and-aa-kotone?highlight=viking]my grandfather cuts my toe nail://www.ds-forum.com/t5866-viking-trading-post-trading-tons-of-a-a-and-aa-kotone?highlight=viking[/url]

yourthe187

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklion Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:27 pm

How much for Jiang fighter?

Blacklion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down