Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Eifu brute?

5 posters

Go down

Is Eifu brute? Empty Is Eifu brute?

Post by BellCross Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:27 am

i tried searching eifu in the bestiary but it does not have any classification whether its mystic brute or anything...

so i wanted to confirm if its brute or what?

BellCross

Back to top Go down

Is Eifu brute? Empty Re: Is Eifu brute?

Post by Bestron2 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 am

It's a brute. Unfortunately that means it's useless for everything except for the artwork and collection purposes, because there's no such thing as a Rancor Brute team, at least its not common enough to be considered viable.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Raoul Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 pm

I guess you could have a rancor brute team consisting of great horned warrior, refined horn warrior, horned veteran, eifu, and elite dragonborn, but there are so many better rancor teams out there, I wouldn't bother.
Raoul
Raoul

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:17 pm

only 3 decent rancor brutes exist; george, edb, and eifu. The horned warriors are pretty terrible, so most legitimate formations dont really use them. Which is not to say that there won't be more monsters released for a legitimate rancor brute formation in the future
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 pm

I really hope the Covert Brutes become viable. I have a 2nd team consisting of Frenzy Dragonite, Dragonborn, Unforgiven Eifu, Horned Fighter and Unleashed Georug. Waiting for ATeam to make another monster thats over 22 bp w/ decrease enemy attack or one with agility. Then maybe then it can be called legit.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down