Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking?

+7
Bestron2
kyan
Event Horizon
mewantcookies
LeadWing85
darkeon
qalnor
11 posters

Go down

Ally Points Followed By Monster Limit?

so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? I_vote_lcap69%so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? I_vote_rcap 69% 
[ 11 ]
so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? I_vote_lcap31%so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? I_vote_lcap0%so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? Empty so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking?

Post by qalnor Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Anyone not get ally points followed by monster limit?

I'm thinking this is just a slow and annoying version of daily stamps since me and my friend both got the same thing. Not that it wouldn't be annoying if it were actually random, but this is just retarded.

Last edited by qalnor on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

qalnor

Back to top Go down

so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? Empty Re: so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking?

Post by darkeon Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Actually I got 10k coins this morning.

darkeon

Back to top Go down

so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking? Empty Re: so daily slots = daily stamps slow version I'm thinking?

Post by LeadWing85 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 pm

yeah i have iPod and iPhone, both ally points then monster limit
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by qalnor Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Added a poll since I'm curious

qalnor

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:48 pm

qalnor wrote:Anyone not get ally points followed by monster limit?

I got ally points/ monster limit too.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Yes. I got the same.. and a friend got the same.
But I hear that some people have gotten something a little different. Like gold instead of the ally points. Or a bp.
Maybe there is a 90% of getting the 'common items' and a 10% chance of getting 'uncommon items'. lol. Not that ANY of the rewards are actually good.
And what is up with the Attack Bonus or w/e? What does it do??? Could they be any more mysterious?
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by qalnor Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Event Horizon wrote:Yes. I got the same.. and a friend got the same.
But I hear that some people have gotten something a little different. Like gold instead of the ally points. Or a bp.
Maybe there is a 90% of getting the 'common items' and a 10% chance of getting 'uncommon items'. lol. Not that ANY of the rewards are actually good.
And what is up with the Attack Bonus or w/e? What does it do??? Could they be any more mysterious?

Yeah, this is one of three possibilities I can think of:

1. What you said, common/uncommon so most people do get the same every day, but a few don't.

2. Shared seed based on day of first participation (so if you didn't start participating until the second day, you'll get the same gifts as everyone who didn't start participating until the second day)

3. People on the internet are sometimes liars. You ask them a question and they give the opposite answer because it's funny to add pointless chaos to the universe. (And it doesn't matter if they're your friend, friends lie too, it's not a bad thing, it's just a thing. People enjoy mischief, and that's ok, it just needs to be accounted for.)

I'd rate these possibilities at about 35/15/50 respectively.

Oh as far as 'attack bonus' goes, I'm not really sure. Either they thought it would be amusing to include or else it's code from some other event that they accidentally called.

qalnor

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 am

I got gold than soul of wisdom as my second. The attack bonus thing is weird. Doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:28 am

It must be different then. I got Ally Points, the ML+, then a My EP.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Ally points, monster limit, then 10k coins this morning

.:::Yoshi:::.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalthos Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 pm

My Energy Potion on Day 3

xalthos

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm

From the data I am seeing, every player appears to be getting different stuff. I got ML, ML, and gold. More accurately, the daily slots is like a randomized daily stamp system. Instead of fixed rewards, you draw from a pile of rewards.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm

I got ally point,ML+,gold today.......my wife got battle potion,MLmo+,gold today

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down