Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling the rancor event AA (30BP) Centaur of Divinity

2 posters

Go down

Selling the rancor event AA (30BP) Centaur of Divinity Empty Selling the rancor event AA (30BP) Centaur of Divinity

Post by ThePeopleShow Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:36 pm

I've seen the prices on these vary, although the psycho one seems useless since a beast team of that guild isn't currently viable. As you all know however, a covert beast team is VERY viable. I spent a lot of time and BP getting this, but I'm not going to over price it. I'm looking for a minimum of 225EP (which would essentially make back what I spent on the event to start) and the buyout is any sin demon AA (I can hope right...haha) or a fair amount of EP. If you are looking at the auctions people want 350+ EP for these, but I'll look at fair offers. Just as a heads up its currently being auctioned and the top bid is a Dragon of Disaster m (20) and 50EP or a Kotone+ m (20) and a Taroth+ m (20)...I haven't decided which I like more yet. As my top priority is EP or a sin demon AA I'd take those over these offers. Let me know if you're interested.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Selling the rancor event AA (30BP) Centaur of Divinity Empty Re: Selling the rancor event AA (30BP) Centaur of Divinity

Post by BahamutDS Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 am

Check to auctions: Page 2 at the moment - CENTUR OF dIVINITY REG with two blue steel devils (BP35 A ranked psychos) for the start bid of 80EP...
BahamutDS
BahamutDS

Back to top Go down