Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Gamigin+! please don' throw a team of undead in with the offer just gamigin+

2 posters

Go down

Buying Gamigin+! please don' throw a team of undead in with the offer just gamigin+ Empty Buying Gamigin+! please don' throw a team of undead in with the offer just gamigin+

Post by Necromonger Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:25 am

I would really like a Gamigin+ as I see one or 2 single. I see a's running around in the auction but they want ridiculous prices since they know you need him to be +'ed. I'll willing to throw down a good chunk of ep for him or trade a few non cast AA's i have that I don't use but I don't want to be forced into the price being jacked up simply because you have some other undeads to make it a team. I have Sara, Verkator already I just want Gamigin+. I don't want to buy a group build around Gamigin+ with gangrene roc, skele minotaur, scrap meat and fighter. JUST Gamigin. I really doubt I'll get replies but if anyone on the forum has one for sale I'm very interested. If you throw in monsters like gangrene, skele mino, and scrap, pharaoh, fighter unless they have amazing skill levels the only ep price I want to The wheel of fortune will be for gamigin+ and it'll be like you're giving the others to me for free. Feel free to PM me or post. Thanks!

Necromonger

Back to top Go down

Buying Gamigin+! please don' throw a team of undead in with the offer just gamigin+ Empty Re: Buying Gamigin+! please don' throw a team of undead in with the offer just gamigin+

Post by snoozer Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm

How much ep are we talking about?

snoozer

Back to top Go down

Buying Gamigin+! please don' throw a team of undead in with the offer just gamigin+ Empty Re: Buying Gamigin+! please don' throw a team of undead in with the offer just gamigin+

Post by snoozer Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Coincidentally I have one up on auction ending tonight with other undeads to compliment.

Highest offer so far is

Spite max
Beelzebub max
Fenrisulfr max
Forsaken max
Rot cast

snoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down