Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT my sin demon team for your sin/rancor beast team

3 posters

Go down

WTT my sin demon team for your sin/rancor beast team Empty WTT my sin demon team for your sin/rancor beast team

Post by ThePeopleShow Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 am

My team:

• Balrog of Rage+ m 8
  • Hellfield Devil Asura+ m 5
  • Flame Kag+ m 10
  • Spite Devil Mage+ m 12
  • Child of Pit+ m 5

The sin beast team MUST include:

• Fire Lord+
  • Marbas+
  • Released Fenrisulfr+
  • Kyuuki+
  • Deep Sea Deconstruct+
  • Optional member(s) - Mad Flame+

The rancor beast team MUST include:

• Earth Lord+
  • Bayard the Steel Horse+
  • Guison+
  • Simian Lord Hanuman+
  • Labyrinth Minotaur+ OR Metal Shell Seeker+
  • Optional member(s) - Fire Wing Roc+, Achlis+

Obviously, based on the lvl and skill lvls of the offered team I can offer EP to cover differences. No, I don't want to The wheel of fortune in pure EP... I'm looking for creative ways to trade away my team, not involving a pure EP sale. The beast teams HAVE to have the AA+ in them or I'm not interested. My demon team is too valuable to trade for an A+ beast team (which are relatively cheap cards save the Agility Ups and Mad Flame+).

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

WTT my sin demon team for your sin/rancor beast team Empty Re: WTT my sin demon team for your sin/rancor beast team

Post by ThePeopleShow Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:07 am

Its cute how they made P A Y say "the wheel of fortune"...

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

WTT my sin demon team for your sin/rancor beast team Empty Re: WTT my sin demon team for your sin/rancor beast team

Post by K0ta Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:37 am

I think its funny how you expect to get an earthlord o firelord + in the formation for leader. that means in the instance i have a balrog+ celestial skill 3 / asura+ skill 15/ flame kag+ skill 8/ spite+ skill 9 and pit+ skill 9 so im guessing i can ask for beast king+ fate+ and anna+ i think ill do that now :/
K0ta
K0ta

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am

It's funny that you can't read that I said I will add EP in, but its going to depend on what's offered. Seeing as I have 823EP I'm not too worried. Seeing as I can buy a Fire Lord+ m (20) for 220EP right now.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by gcubed16 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:18 am

I got a rancor beast team with:

Beast Soul Knight+ DED(5)
Simian Lord Hanuman+ Psycho Down(4)
Achlis+ Pre. Strike(6)
Bayard+ Agility Up(3)
Gusion+ Health Up(3)

I know I don't have an AA+, but can I get anything from you with this?

gcubed16

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 am

The reason I'm looking for an AA+ is because my sin demon team is worth a lot more than the beast teams are. The only teams that have equal value are psycho demon or psycho winged brute.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by K0ta Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm

with the rise of the lod + value fire+ buys out at 250 and earth+ at 300 i could easily see you getting 250 ep in value of a team but with out higher skill itll be hard to do so. Sad wasnt trying to be mean but im sure eventually you may find someone able to do this trade. Smile i wish you good luck
K0ta
K0ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down