Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the new Ally summon monsters? O.o

3 posters

Go down

What are the new Ally summon monsters? O.o Empty What are the new Ally summon monsters? O.o

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:18 pm

The new Ally summon monsters look pretty legit, but since the event just started I barely know anything about these guys/girls. If any of you could give me input like names, base and max stats, and skills for both the reg monsters and their evolved versions, I'd greatly appreciate it c:

This is what I've gathered so far...

NOTE: Reg Monsters Do Not Have Skills and All Monsters Require 19BP

Impulse
A- Name: Ebony Demon
Atk: 1916 Max Atk: 5324
Def: 1858 Max Def: 5808
HP: 1192

A+ Name: Silver Black Demon
Atk: 2064
Def: 2583
HP: 1192
Skill: Covert Down

Psycho
A- Name: Chalk Dragon
Atk: 1597 Max Atk: 4840
Def: 1698 Max Def: 6292
HP: 1316

A+ Name: White Silver Dragon
Skill: Impulse Down

Covert
A- Name: Flame Eifu
Base Atk: 1500 Max Atk: 4840
Base Def: 2265 Max Def: 5808
Base HP: 1524

A+ Name: Unforgiving Eifu
Atk: 1812
Def: 1788
HP: 1540
Skill: Psycho Down

Thanks to ILVS2

Last edited by SkyUnderTheSea on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Info c:)
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

What are the new Ally summon monsters? O.o Empty Re: What are the new Ally summon monsters? O.o

Post by ILVS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 pm

I posted Flame Eifu stats already but here

Her base stats.

ATK : 1500 DEF : 2265 HP : 1524 BP : 19

Second form is called Unforgiving Eifu.

Psycho is called Chalk Dragon. Evolved form is called White Silver Dragon.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

What are the new Ally summon monsters? O.o Empty Re: What are the new Ally summon monsters? O.o

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 pm

ILVS2 wrote:I posted Flame Eifu stats already but here

Her base stats.

Haha, sorry, I saw that post but assumed it meant he prog monsters x_x Thanks for the input though c:
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:

Her base stats.

Haha, sorry, I saw that post but assumed it meant he prog monsters x_x Thanks for the input though c:

It's no problem :3. I've seen all of them but didn't put everything down. Also can't get twitter to work for that free ally summon so I could test them.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 pm

ILVS2 wrote:
SkyUnderTheSea wrote:

Her base stats.

It's no problem :3. I've seen all of them but didn't put everything down. Also can't get twitter to work for that free ally summon so I could test them.

I've only seen Flame Eifu in auction :l and I tried writing a review but it did not work out well for me, haha xD If you get any more info I'd appreciate if you shared it too ^-^ and if you get an ally summon monster you don't necessarily want, mind giving me first dibs on trade? c;
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:34 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:
I've only seen Flame Eifu in auction :l and I tried writing a review but it did not work out well for me, haha xD If you get any more info I'd appreciate if you shared it too ^-^ and if you get an ally summon monster you don't necessarily want, mind giving me first dibs on trade? c;

The twitter post is suppose to give you one daily right? When I post it doesn't go through. It's possible lol, though I doubt I'll get one.

And the Sin one is called Ebony Demon.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm not sure. I thought a twitter post just gave you a free normal summon daily? in any case, thanks for the dibs, haha
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:46 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:I'm not sure. I thought a twitter post just gave you a free normal summon daily? in any case, thanks for the dibs, haha

No problem lol. If you go to the event page for the ally event, at the bottom under write a review says to post on twitter and get one ally summon daily :3. It's only on that event page.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm

They should switch out twitter for tumblr >_> guess its time to make a twitter then xD
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 am

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:They should switch out twitter for tumblr >_> guess its time to make a twitter then xD

Both = more free stuff Razz. And I posted the name of the Impulse monster if you didn't see. Name is Ebony Demon. :3

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am

jus make a fake twitter that you are never going to use...my daily ally summon gave me a c class monster...sighhh

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 am

SwtLaotiaNix7 wrote:jus make a fake twitter that you are never going to use...my daily ally summon gave me a c class monster...sighhh

I can't get it to post though, sits there for ages when I press the post button. Nothing happens =/.

@SkyUnderTheSea: Second form of the Impulse is named Silver Black Demon.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 am

I just made a twitter and got a shit C+ monster >_> Hopefully I get at least one of them before it ends >.< Oh and thanks, I'll update the post right now c:
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:I just made a twitter and got a shit C+ monster >_> Hopefully I get at least one of them before it ends >.< Oh and thanks, I'll update the post right now c:

Still can't get it to work lol. Anyways, here are the Silver Black Demon's base stats.

ATK : 2064
DEF : 2583
HP : 1192
BP : 19
Skill : Covert Down

Unforgiving Eifu's base stats

ATK : 1821
DEF : 1788
HP : 1540
Skill : Psycho Down

Chalk Dragon's base stats

ATK : 1597
DEF : 1698
HP : 1316

Btw, none of the first forms have skills.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:06 pm

ILVS2 wrote:
SkyUnderTheSea wrote:I just made a twitter and got a shit C+ monster >_> Hopefully I get at least one of them before it ends >.< Oh and thanks, I'll update the post right now c:

Still can't get it to work lol. Anyways, here are the Silver Black Demon's base stats.

ATK : 2064
DEF : 2583
HP : 1192
Skill : Covert Down

Unforgiving Eifu's base stats

ATK : 1821
DEF : 1788
HP : 1540
Skill : Psycho Down

Btw, none of the first forms have skills.

If you're using an app just go on the website, I had a similiar problem ^-^ thanks for the updated info, and yea I figured regs had no skills like last time Razz
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:
If you're using an app just go on the website, I had a similiar problem ^-^ thanks for the updated info, and yea I figured regs had no skills like last time Razz

Kinda sucks when they don't have skills. Makes you have to find another to actually use it.

I make sure to be logged in to twitter(site). Tried to press the post button from event page but nothing happens. But it went through for the daily free normal summon so idk lol.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm

That's true, especially if the regs are going for like 10ep at the least. As for your problem, try deleting the last dark summoner tweet you posted and try posting again. It told me to delete my last tweet before I could post anither, so maybe that's it?
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:That's true, especially if the regs are going for like 10ep at the least. As for your problem, try deleting the last dark summoner tweet you posted and try posting again. It told me to delete my last tweet before I could post anither, so maybe that's it?

And it looks like not many people might have them. Price can potentially skyrocket.

I have no tweets lol. Just says "Posting". Might not be able to get them, oh well. Mad

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Well to be fair, the ally summon event just started. I doubt prices will be to high unless someone overprices them for the sake of acquiring a crazy amount of ep. Oh and try clearing your browser cache. Then wait while it says posting c:
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:Well to be fair, the ally summon event just started. I doubt prices will be to high unless someone overprices them for the sake of acquiring a crazy amount of ep. Oh and try clearing your browser cache. Then wait while it says posting c:

True true. Guess I'm just seeing how I'm not that lucky lol. And I'll try and see.

EDIT : It didn't work lol. I give up on it Razz.

Also here is Ebony Demon's base stats.

ATK : 1916
DEF : 1858
HP : 1393

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:23 am

It'll run for a month, so plenty of chances c: and awhs, do't give up D: try reinstalling the app? idk, I just dont want you to miss out >.< oh and thanks again for the stats c:
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 am

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:It'll run for a month, so plenty of chances c: and awhs, do't give up D: try reinstalling the app? idk, I just dont want you to miss out >.< oh and thanks again for the stats c:

That's cause you got dibs lol.

Here are White Silver Dragon's base stats.

ATK : 1490
DEF : 2009
HP : 1722
Skill : Impulse Down.

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down