Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Max Lvl Impulse Demon Team

Go down

Selling Max Lvl Impulse Demon Team Empty Selling Max Lvl Impulse Demon Team

Post by ThePeopleShow Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 am

Simply put, I'm selling the best sin A+ demon team in the game. Yes, the winged team has more Att from the winged bonus, BUT it relies HEAVILY on DDD+ dodge skill to survive. If you don't have Dodge Rate Up(20), agility teams will attack first and kill your weaker team members. My team: Balrog+ (8, Asura+ (5), SDM+ (12), Flame Kag+ (10) and CoP (5) is simply better. Asura has the same skill as DotA, but its rarer and stronger. Flame Kag has the same skill as DotEN, but it has WAY higher attack and defense. Yes the team needs some skill lvling, but its maybe 50EP in skill stacks. If you are interested in this team PM me... Maxed with every member skill(20) this team sells for 500+ EP in auction. I'm not looking to sell it for that much, I just want to get a good deal (the team was not cheap to put together). It's currently on page 3 in the Auction House (unsorted), and my seller ID is ThePeopleShow if you want to take a look at it.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down