Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayard The Steel Horse for sale, Looking for Asura 1 for 1 trade XD

3 posters

Go down

Bayard The Steel Horse for sale, Looking for Asura 1 for 1 trade XD Empty Bayard The Steel Horse for sale, Looking for Asura 1 for 1 trade XD

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 am

Dear summoners,

I just got the new Bayard the Steel Horse for the tower event.
Only want a trade that includes Asura, or a trade that I can't refuse including A+ demon impulse/undead impulse.
Make your offers, and we will talk.

Good luck and have fun Smile)

Last edited by minikoo on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bayard The Steel Horse for sale, Looking for Asura 1 for 1 trade XD Empty Re: Bayard The Steel Horse for sale, Looking for Asura 1 for 1 trade XD

Post by Aloo Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Leshy,mantis, djinn, naga, and uncouth .

Aloo

Back to top Go down

Bayard The Steel Horse for sale, Looking for Asura 1 for 1 trade XD Empty Re: Bayard The Steel Horse for sale, Looking for Asura 1 for 1 trade XD

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Aloo wrote:Leshy,mantis, djinn, naga, and uncouth .

all for horse? sounds awesome lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloo Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm heal in game, 2Xth on overall leaderboard.

Last edited by Aloo on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong ranking. Ranking went down.Can't keep up with my ranking.)

Aloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 pm

wants asura, care to do 1 to 1 trade ?? Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 pm

minikoo wrote:wants asura, care to do 1 to 1 trade ?? Smile)
?

Aloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Aloo wrote:
minikoo wrote:wants asura, care to do 1 to 1 trade ?? Smile)
?

do u still have asura??

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr0digy Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:31 pm

will trade oracle A+, witch A+, wwe A+, uncouth, and jade beetle

Pr0digy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:47 am

question is i dont need those sorry lol

Back to top Go down

Post by rpangestu Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 am

Check PM i got an offer for you. Thanks

rpangestu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:38 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 am

itz gone, and i am quitting the game.
i like the game, but people trading stuff too seriously Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down