Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help figuring out formation Status Points.

2 posters

Go down

Need Help figuring out formation Status Points. Empty Need Help figuring out formation Status Points.

Post by XdeltaX Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 am

Ok, so i've been going over the numbers on my formation for a while now, and can't figure out why i can't seem to calculate the final stats based on the bonuses i have. I would like to get this sorted so that given the info available, i can determine formation stats so as to build a decent team.

Lets break this down... im using a psycho wyrm formation all maxed levels and evolved

Snowstorm Dragon as leader 5346atk 5940def 7128hp PS D

Crystal Dragon 5520atk 6072def 5520hp CRU
a
Tiamut 4464atk 4960def 5952hp DED

Shock Terasque 5380atk 6994def 4304hp IPD

Hell Ice Dragon 5088atk 7632def 6996hp DEA

Given these numbers i get a total base attk of 25798, a base defense of 31598 and base hp of 29900 (37028 taking into account double hp for leader)

Now the bonuses, first combos.

Psycho 10atk 10def

Rarity 10atk 10def

Level 5atk

Wyrm 15atk 15def

then we have achievement bonus of 5.5% to all stats.

and lastly as far as i can tell theres the clan bonus. 2.5atk 2def 2hp

assuming the bonuses stack, i would think to get an attk of 40760, defense of 47314 and hp of 39845 (assuming the double health on leader base is used)

heres my problem. obviously im doing something wrong as my actual stats are

42634atk 48573def 40912hp.

can someone please tell me what i may be missing? oh. btw the IPD on Shock is (4) which increases 8% which would make the new defense 51099 but i dont think thats used in the status display. actually for that matter, i don't think clan bonus is used in stat display. so those bonuses could be taken out as well, but now im even further away from my actual stats.

Thanks in advance to who can explain this one to me

Last edited by XdeltaX on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed coloring)

XdeltaX

Back to top Go down

Need Help figuring out formation Status Points. Empty Re: Need Help figuring out formation Status Points.

Post by kyan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am

Use the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the dsbestiary sheet. It does all the work for you.

Basically what you're missing and its something I had to work out by trial and error with a bunch of different teams is that there is a hidden bonus of 5% for using monsters from you own guild on top of the achievement bonus so when your achievement is at 5.5% the actual bonus your monster gets is 10.5% and only monsters from your own guild get this bonus.

The bonus stacks multiplicatively. The number shown in your formation includes achievement and comboes but not clan and monster skills. The number from the party calculator won't be exact but should be very very close, off by 50 or less. Probably something to do with rounding or order where achievement and comboes are applied and I haven't bother to track it down.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down