Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Gold for Guardian Cross invites

5 posters

Go down

Trading Gold for Guardian Cross invites Empty Trading Gold for Guardian Cross invites

Post by satchmoflask Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello,

I'll give 15,000 gold to the first 25 ppl who download the new Guardian Cross game and put my invitation code in. My invitation code is DA19505. Its a really cool game as well, so I would highly suggest keeping it and playing!

Please PM me on here with your Dark Summoner user name after you download Guardian Cross and put in my invite code that way I can send you your gold! As an added bonus, I'll give a random skill monster or Soul of Wisdom to the 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th invite I recieve and the final 25th invite will also get a Sky Dragon +

Once again, my Guardian Cross invite code is DA19505. Let the inviting begin!

satchmoflask

Back to top Go down

Trading Gold for Guardian Cross invites Empty Re: Trading Gold for Guardian Cross invites

Post by satchmoflask Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

alright, I'm upping it to 25,000 Gold per invite. Come on!

satchmoflask

Back to top Go down

Trading Gold for Guardian Cross invites Empty Re: Trading Gold for Guardian Cross invites

Post by ctigers124 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Clearly no one is interested. Stop posting about this.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Its because others offer EPs or summons. Smile
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by satchmoflask Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:17 am

ctigers124 wrote:Clearly no one is interested. Stop posting about this.

No need to be rude.

satchmoflask

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Well it's just annoying when everyday there's a new post about an unrelated game.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by qalnor Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:11 pm

This is spam and you can't even give gold.

qalnor

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:17 pm

While it's not illegal or anything to post here, it is a significant distraction to people looking for general discussion. You could move it to the "Apple Device Games" section on this forum, or somewhere else. Personally, though, the reward you give is very poor, and people who actually want your reward need to scroll through the auction page. Please keep this in mind when you post. 1 ep would be a better incentive, or at least up the bid to 100k gold. A Sky Dragon + is something most of us have, and really isn't valuable enough to try for the 25th spot. Thank you.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down