Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team bulding and price check

2 posters

Go down

Team bulding and price check Empty Team bulding and price check

Post by Bigzam Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey all,

Just joined this game less than a week ago and I'm finding this game pretty confusing as I'm not really good with card trading games Wink I'm in the Tyranny guild.

Currently have my formation set up as ComboX1 with 10%atk and 10%def
Sea of Clouds Dragon
Child of Purification
Child of Pit
Elf Commander
Devil of the Abyss

I have a trade request for my Sea of Clouds Dragon @ lv20 and I'm not really sure what is a good trade as that's my strongest monster at the moment

The person trading me has the following to offer:
fafnir
Tiamut
Nidhogg
Beelzebub
Seeker Quadriga
Catoblepas
Evilmoth
Demon Bait insect
Refined Horned fighter
White Winged Elite
Elf Commander
Gigas
Child of Pit
Lust trap necromancer
Elf Commander+
Skeleton Minotaur
Sprout Dragon

Of course not everything, but choose a couple. I'm just not too sure about trading this...any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Bigzam on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bigzam

Back to top Go down

Team bulding and price check Empty Re: Team bulding and price check

Post by God_of_War Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Sea of clouds is worth more than his entire list put together ............ almost! Seriously though all of those offered are to be found in the 2 for 1ep category and none of them are of any long term use. ANY trade you do right now should involve the + versions of monsters and only those with decent stats when maxed.

Check out this link here which has almost all of the A+ monsters listed and shows their abilities and ultimate strengths. Your Sea of clouds is 25bp and has excellent stats whilst nothing offered comes close.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Right from the start it should be about obtaining quality cards and not about getting a lot of them. This comes with normal play anyway.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down