Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I stack A's into A+'s?

3 posters

Go down

Should I stack A's into A+'s? Empty Should I stack A's into A+'s?

Post by iheartz Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Basically, I have several A's that I want to sell/trade away. However, because they are accumulating up and my inventory=almost full, should I stack them or should I keep them the way they are? Does 1 A+ sell for the price of 2 As? Or does it not really matter.

iheartz

Back to top Go down

Should I stack A's into A+'s? Empty Re: Should I stack A's into A+'s?

Post by blah Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:22 pm

A few considerations that you should make:

1. There should be a monster limit on the stamp campaign, coming tommorrow.
2. You can always bank via. auction, though this is bad in the long run and annoying.
3. 1 A+ tends to sell for the price of 2 A's; this generally applies best to rarer monsters
4. Some bad monsters(such as blood blob) are only worth their skill. Stacking into A+ will lose one of these skills.
5. Stacking costs quite a bit of My teacher said good "job"(maybe, depending on how rich you are). 30k per stack isn't so great, particularly if you are just freeing up 1 inventory space.
6. It's generally harder to trade non-rare A+ monsters. Most people can find at least 1 version of the monster through summons. What they don't need is an A+ monster and an A grade monster.

Basically, it might be worth it for the pretty rare monsters/the ones in high demand/the ones you will use, but try to minimize it, particuarly with the ML+ coming tomorrow.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:39 pm

If you're running low on space, it's almost never a bad idea to 'stack' monsters through sacrifice!

However, the particular way you do this is heavily dependent on what types of monsters you are dealing with!

like blah said, some monsters like the blood blob, or great horned warrior, or uncouth child, fafnir, jade rhino, tiamut, etc... are next to worthless (except for the skill!)

So if you have two uncouth children, you are better off sacrificing these monsters to a B with the relevant skill to stack your critical ups! It is better to sacrifice these to B monsters because uncouth children are pretty common, and you may run into issues trying to use an uncouth child as your skill stack, while you can sacrifice B monsters to themselves without the 30k evolution cost and stack skills easily!

For example if I have 4 tiamuts, 5 fafnirs, 3 child of pits, one alluring black wings, one jealous black wings, and one caim ; I would sacrifice the tiamuts to the alluring black wings to create a decrease enemy defense stack, the fafnirs to the jealous black wings, and the children of pit to the caim!

On the other hand, I wouldn't sacrifice multiple bayards to an agility stack, or valkyries to a critical up stack... I would try to evolve them because those are both monsters that people want, moreso than the skills they posses.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down