Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant get past the "PLEASE READ" patch update page

+3
RoyZila666
Shadow08
Lazyboy916
7 posters

Go down

cant get past the "PLEASE READ" patch update page Empty cant get past the "PLEASE READ" patch update page

Post by Lazyboy916 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 am

like the title says i cant get past that. Sad when i hit "close" the entire game closes... can anyone help plz!

Lazyboy916

Back to top Go down

cant get past the "PLEASE READ" patch update page Empty Re: cant get past the "PLEASE READ" patch update page

Post by Shadow08 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:45 am

Same here

Shadow08

Back to top Go down

cant get past the "PLEASE READ" patch update page Empty Re: cant get past the "PLEASE READ" patch update page

Post by RoyZila666 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 am

Yea me toO

RoyZila666

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow08 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 am

Just finished phantom tower

Shadow08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow08 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 am

Tryin to trade hell field devil ha

Shadow08

Back to top Go down

Post by Xercen Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 am

Shadow08 wrote:Just finished phantom tower

i have the same problem too...what do u mean by finished phantom tower?

Xercen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowryder17 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 am

Happening to me to any ideas how to fix Sad

Lowryder17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 am

Shadow08 wrote:Tryin to trade hell field devil ha
Ya with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowryder17 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:05 am

Anyone been able to get back in?

Lowryder17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow08 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 am

Xercen wrote:
Shadow08 wrote:Just finished phantom tower

i have the same problem too...what do u mean by finished phantom tower?

Got all 6 relics

Shadow08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pookdizzlebjj Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 am

Hello and thank you for your email.

* WHEN THE NEW EVENT BEGAN, A LOT OF PLAYER ACTIONS WERE RECEIVED AT ONCE. THE GAME IS IN EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE TO ADJUST THE SERVERS TO HANDLE MORE TRAFFIC. WE PLAN TO HAVE THE GAME UP AND RUNNING AGAIN SOON *

The Dark Summoner team is always glad to hear from players, whether it be about new ideas, wanted features, or feedback on any issues they may be experiencing. To assist players quickly with common topics and questions we receive frequently, a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
has been added to the game's website:

http://www.darksummoner.com/faq.html

We will also try to keep FAQ content up-to-date within the game's Help section. If you sent us a question that is covered by this FAQ, there is a chance you may not hear back from us directly. We hope you understand.

The FAQ is planned to be updated often to reflect the latest topics that we commonly hear from users, so please check it when you send us a new email to make sure your question hasn't already been addressed.

Also, the team will need to use your in-game PLAYER NAME and PLAYER ID to check player data history, so please include this information within every email sent to us.  Thank you.

- Ateam Support

Pookdizzlebjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowryder17 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 am

Sigh...

Lowryder17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitches Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 am

Shadow08 wrote:Tryin to trade hell field devil ha
Really. Is it a demon impulse?
Stitches
Stitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down