Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New player seeking help

3 posters

Go down

New player seeking help Empty New player seeking help

Post by suonie Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi,

I just got a new android phone (after using BB for the longest time) and just randomly looking around for games to play. I stumbled on this game which left me hooked! The events were cool and the cards were pretty awesome. I just picked Sin because I preferred the red over the three. Anyway, it's my 9th day and the game's still pretty fun (lvl 29 now)

Was planning to try create this Dragon team since I ended up with some A dragons from my dark summons. I also managed to get an EP from a boss, so I figured I try to sell it for some mobs. Here's my current team composition:

Sky Dragon+ (Rancor) and only A+ I got (courtesy of a random guy).
Ladon (Impulse)
Tiamut (Psycho)
Fafnir (Pyscho)
Beelzebub (Impulse)

It's a rather weird mix team, but at least there were all A's.

I was plannng to sell like an EP and 1 Soul of wisdom, another SoW+, and 2 creation A+'s for decent auctions below:

Group 1: Ladon+, Nidhogg+, Tiamut, Blood Blob+ and Evilmoth
Group 2: Furnace+, 2x Ladon (prolly evo myself), Flame Tarasque, Devil of the Abyss

Basically each one would allow me to get another dragon so I can boot Beelzebub for at least a combo. The auction is still up for another day, so I could technically luck out with a better offer. I would ideally prefer an A+ team over an A at this point.

Questions:
- Which of the two offers would you pick, (if acceptable at all)
- Would it be better to try offer EP and 4 Soul of Wisdom (just picked up 2 from event) and get a better auction
- Would trying to go Sin Level A Demons be a good alternative instead?

Advice appreciated.

Suonie

ps. Donations for spare dragons would be nice too Smile ID: 2848957674

suonie

Back to top Go down

New player seeking help Empty Re: New player seeking help

Post by Armitaage Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 pm

well, sin wyrms certainly have a high attack potential. of the two offers i would be leaning more toward group 1 because nidhogg+ would be essential to a sin wyrm team, agility is the ace, king, queen, AND jack in this game, and getting a ladon+ and an A+ agi monster is definitely worth it. don't bother with making any teams that are not A+ or higher, it really is just not worth it. now if you choose to switch tack and go with demons, you might check out some of the other posts i've made on the subject in this very forum for a decent breakdown on what makes them tick. demons certainly have one of the highest attack potentials for rank A+, but they don't come cheap.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Which of those two to accept depends on what you want. In terms of price of cards. The first group is probably 2-3 mostly because of nihoog skill and evil moth. The second group is probably 3-4 because abyss is 2 at least by itself.

As for your other question. I would go A+ before anything else. Leveling an A team is just a waste of resource. The sin wyrm team is an excellent alternative to the cookie cutter demon team. The only thing missing is a monster with increase party attack but otherwise its as competitive as the others and have much higher defense.

The top end sin wyrm team is magic light+, netherworld dragon+, nihogg+, furnace+/magma+, ring+.

if you decide to keep most of your team, the other alternative is a cheap winged wyrm combo. you'll lose the guild combo and the achievement bonus of using your own guild monster's but its pretty cheap to assemble and have all the essential skills.

the cheapest version would be sky dragon+, lindwurm+(this is the only somewhat expensive one in the team), fafnir+, tiamut+ and snow dragon+. Fafnir is the weakest of the bunch and can be subbed in with other winged dragons as you acquire them. You already have A version of most of these and the other can be acquire for very cheap. This team will do well until high level where its lack of attack power will be problematic but by than you'll have enough resource to either switch team or get higher bp winged wyrms.

As a side note, nihogg and ladon are not winged but furnace is if that help you decide on your choice.

Good luck,
Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down