Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

price check / this trade worth it ?

4 posters

Go down

price check / this trade worth it ? Empty price check / this trade worth it ?

Post by vindachio Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

Im new to the game and have no idea what stuff is worth yet but i do have a Time Void Golem that a number of ppl have been asking for. My current team is as following:
Elf commander
Hell hammer spider
Time void golem
Great horned warrior
seeker quadriga

I was just offered the following for the Time Void Golem and wanted to know if this was a worth well trade. If it isnt, whats the Time Void Golem worth ?
Im being offered a
Elf COmmander
Hell hammer spider
Seeker quadriga

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vindachio

vindachio

Back to top Go down

price check / this trade worth it ? Empty Re: price check / this trade worth it ?

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 pm

basically, you're being offered the same monsters you already have? i wouldn't trade for that, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

price check / this trade worth it ? Empty Re: price check / this trade worth it ?

Post by larry378 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 pm

in a word; no. elf commander, hh spider are <1ep, practically un-tradable. seeker quad; useful for the agi, that's about it. <1ep, but semi-liquid if you stack that skill

TVG is valuable because of high liquidity. especially with the new creation teams. 1-3ep about how much they are.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by vindachio Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:05 am

Armitaage wrote:basically, you're being offered the same monsters you already have? i wouldn't trade for that, lol.

They would be used to evolve my current creatures.

larry378 wrote:in a word; no. elf commander, hh spider are <1ep, practically un-tradable. seeker quad; useful for the agi, that's about it. <1ep, but semi-liquid if you stack that skill

TVG is valuable because of high liquidity. especially with the new creation teams. 1-3ep about how much they are.

Thanks Larry, I have so much to learn. I have so a bunch of b mobs with skills. I need to figure out what to do with them next cause im running out of room.

vindachio

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:08 am

Shoot me an ally req in-game, i cant be your ally since i need that last slot for trade; ill gift you an elf commander though, i have a couple; and like i said; they dont sell
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 am

actually, larry, don't think that elf commander is going to stay hard to sell for very long. one of the next 3-5 events is bound to be a repeat of the 15 bp tournament event that we enjoyed a few weeks back, lol. when that invariably happens, he'll suddenly be worth 10 ep+, lol. you ask me, it's no accident that they chose to make the new AAs 16 bp; they wanted to release low bp AAs, but not low enough that they can be used in a 15 bp tournament event and seriously giving an advantage to those who managed to get to 200 floors during this event, lol. mark my words, in a few weeks elf commander will suddenly be worth moolah, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:40 am

Meh, i got 2+m <15 brutes in my form, my wwe, and my old dark elf zerker+(my first A+ ever, kept for nostalgia reasons lol). I can give away an elf commander to someone who needs one. Should be able to find a final <15 if the need arises later
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by vindachio Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:02 am

larry378 wrote:Shoot me an ally req in-game, i cant be your ally since i need that last slot for trade; ill gift you an elf commander though, i have a couple; and like i said; they dont sell

Thanks, I sent an ally request. I appreciate the help.

There a lot to learn and its a bit rough starting out. Im just glad this isnt one of the games where you can screw up a bunch in the beginning and be stuck starting over or left with your mistake. Now i just need to learn which creatures to work up and which to bump/sale.

vindachio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:16 am

Well, you're psycho, so you have a few options. Check out the monster bestiary link at the top of the page to search for other alternative monsters.

Psycho Brutes: (progress to Winged Brutes whenever you can)
Wings of Hope
Midnight Valkyrie
White Winged Elite
Silvery Goddess Queen
White Winged Oracle
any other Psycho brute not already mentioned.

Psycho Demons:
Lethargic Belphagor
Lust Demon
Victoria
Dawn Lilin
Blood Sehkmet
Shadow Domain Demon
Evilmoth
Typhon the Sea Roarer
Lewd Twist Lologi
any others not already mentioned

Basically, these tend to work better as they have an agility up monster. The higher your agility, the better chance you have of going first. I'm not actually psycho though, so my tips on construction leave a lot to be desired Smile I hear psycho demons are incredibly popular but that probably relies on having Victoria to make it super effective.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down