Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Wing Impulse Combo Setup question.

4 posters

Go down

Demon Wing Impulse Combo Setup question. Empty Demon Wing Impulse Combo Setup question.

Post by Sionzris Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the Demon Wing Impulse Combo.

I currently have this team:
Balrog
DDD+
Flame Kagutsuchi+
Spite Devil Mage+
Hellfield Asura+
and i am thinking of switching to a Demon Wing Team.

What i see often as a Demon Wing Team:
Devil of the Abyss+
Paimon+
DDD+
Devil of Endless Night+
Beelzebub+

What i wonder is, wouldn't a Demon Wing Team like this:
Balrog+ (Change skill to Decrease Enemy Attack)
Paimon+ (Change skill to Increase Party Defense)
DDD+
Devil of the Abyss+
Devil of Endless Night+

be much stronger? Do you know an even stronger Demon Wing Combo? Considering the Beelze+ only has 14BP while a Balrog+ has a whooping 24BP.

Tried calculating this with the spreadsheet, but couldn't figure out skill changes -.-

Thanks in advance. Sionzris

Last edited by Sionzris on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Demon Wing Impulse Combo Setup question. Empty Re: Demon Wing Impulse Combo Setup question.

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 pm

yes, balrog winged demons are nice, but i would personally give up the 15% attack increase in favor of agi any day, lol. sure, pit+m has crap attack and bp cost, but it's agi more than makes up for that. imo, the best sin demon team out there is Balrog+, Spite+, Flame Kag+, Asura+, and Pit+, maxed and with max skills(obviously). you can choose to change balrog's skill if you like, but it is not necessary
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Demon Wing Impulse Combo Setup question. Empty Re: Demon Wing Impulse Combo Setup question.

Post by Sionzris Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:04 pm

I have a Pit lying aroung... but dropping my loved DDD+ for it? Always thought incr. dodge rate is pretty nice, as i can avoid a full hit.
I could just change Balrogs/Paimons skill to Agi instead of decr enemy attack/incr. party def.

Edit: Just to make it clear, i want to create an awesome A+ team. I am willing to work towards that, long term. Even if i have to give up an AA Wink
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:15 pm

lol, there is NO agi skill change spirit, lol. it would pretty much destroy combat in game if they made that available, everyone will be putting agi on one of their AA+s, which would make 4-5 combo AA+ teams that are truly unstoppable, lol. and yes, i would say bye bye to DDD+ any day, lol. agi 20 is worth more than 9k attack increase, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Ok, didn't know that^^ Only been playing a few days and haven't memorized everything yet Wink
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

lol, doing pretty good for not having memorized everything yet, lol. when it comes to demon teams, agi is ace, king, queen, AND jack. some would even go so far as calling it the full house, lol. it can make or break your team. demons have insane atk, but their def sux. to succeed, they HAVE to attack first or they just die in one hit, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 pm

I noticed that....
just one last question, if i change balrogs skill, which would be better?
Celestial Lightning (i guess?), Hell's Blaze (haven't seen that skill yet), Arctic Tempest (haven't seen that skill yet) or Increase Party Defense? Critical Rate Up probably does the least...
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:36 pm

IF you're changing balrog's skill, i'd go with lightning, blaze or tempest. the latter two are just a really high damage single target skills that are pretty much guaranteed to kill almost anything in 1 shot, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:06 am

Listen to what they are telling you. I'm psycho winged brute and I looove attacking the "awesome" 61atk winged demon teams because they are strong enough to have a lot of gold but I always win despite my 50k atk. All thanks to agility.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 am

I did^^ Team is set up. Child of Pit+ has his spot.
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 am

Sionzris wrote:I noticed that....
just one last question, if i change balrogs skill, which would be better?
Celestial Lightning (i guess?), Hell's Blaze (haven't seen that skill yet), Arctic Tempest (haven't seen that skill yet) or Increase Party Defense? Critical Rate Up probably does the least...

changing skill on balrog is really just a waste of My teacher said good "job" imo. There has only ever been 1 and only 1 of arctic tempest and 1 hell blaze. They are amazing skill but for its price you get the the rarest AA. Celestrial lightning imho would make balrog worse. The great thing about having balrog is its high attack which you set as your leader to take out your opponent weakest in one shot. With celestrial lightning you do 2-3k damage to everyone but unlike to kill anything. The essential skills for an attack first team are in order of importance agility, inc party attack, dec enemy defense. After that guild down to stack dec enemy defense if you can level it or crit for your leader maybe. The other skills really don't help much at all so you might as well leave balrog covert down skill and level it to really be a pain in the ass for rancor teams.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down