Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SELLING A BUNCH OF NON-LORD A's TRADING THEM FOR SPECIFIC MONSTERS COME TAKE A LOOK.

2 posters

Go down

SELLING A BUNCH OF NON-LORD A's TRADING THEM FOR SPECIFIC MONSTERS COME TAKE A LOOK. Empty SELLING A BUNCH OF NON-LORD A's TRADING THEM FOR SPECIFIC MONSTERS COME TAKE A LOOK.

Post by Everlasting Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:41 am

Hello, my player name is Everlasting of Tyranny. Just made a forum account today, and I'm looking to trade these monsters for some specific ones I'm looking for.
What I'm looking for: White Winged Elite, Gigas, Oracle, the Whale, Time Void, Leshy, Tarasques, Elf Commander, Scrap Meat, Djinn, Witch, Scorn, Lord of Deception, Devil of the Abyss, Dragonborn, Forsaken, Hydra, Fafnir, Beezlebub, and of course AA.
What I'm trading: Dark Elf, Scorn, Cruel, Child of Pit, Child of Purification, BBVanessa, Elf Commander, Hell Hammer, White Winged Elite, Pure Light+, random eps and bps, random lords.
Also open to other suggestions, may trade for other monsters not necessarily in the "What I'm looking for" category.

That is all, thanks. c:

Btw eff you SaferSephiroth for lying about stats Dark Elf. You know what I'm talking about. I hope you see this.

Everlasting

Back to top Go down

SELLING A BUNCH OF NON-LORD A's TRADING THEM FOR SPECIFIC MONSTERS COME TAKE A LOOK. Empty Re: SELLING A BUNCH OF NON-LORD A's TRADING THEM FOR SPECIFIC MONSTERS COME TAKE A LOOK.

Post by Ingage Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t499-ingages-shop-3#3056

I'm looking for Commander, BBVanessa and maybe your pure light+

Ingage

Back to top Go down