Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED! MOVED TO STORES! DETAILS INSIDE!

4 posters

Go down

CLOSED!  MOVED TO STORES!  DETAILS INSIDE! Empty CLOSED! MOVED TO STORES! DETAILS INSIDE!

Post by Vanilla Cake Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 am

Since I've seemed to go into this for the long haul, I am moving shop to the Stores forum.
Vanilla Cake's Pastry Shop!

Last edited by Vanilla Cake on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 114 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating/Moving Shop)
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

CLOSED!  MOVED TO STORES!  DETAILS INSIDE! Empty Re: CLOSED! MOVED TO STORES! DETAILS INSIDE!

Post by Vanilla Cake Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Updated with lower prices and a bulk-discount offer. Bulk discount only applies, however, if the total price is effectively 2 ep or higher (Rounding up, a minimum of 1.5 ep purchase).

Last edited by Vanilla Cake on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

CLOSED!  MOVED TO STORES!  DETAILS INSIDE! Empty Re: CLOSED! MOVED TO STORES! DETAILS INSIDE!

Post by Vanilla Cake Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 am

Updated and bumping.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:03 am

Interested in Hilda, Paimon, and some skills. Have clarissa off your want list.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 am

Alright. What skills can I interest you in then? Smile Just let me know and I'll gladly set up a trade.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am

Currently looking for IPA, DED, DEA, and Agi.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 am

Alright, give me just a second here to start the first trade. Once it goes through I'll start a second, just respond with junk like a c-rank for it.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 am

Updated list, added progression monsters and a few others. Finally managed to remove Magic Bolt Clarissa from the wanted list, still looking for the rest.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Added a couple of extra monsters, dropped some prices, and completely removed the Trade for Wanted Only price listings. Lowered all prices to 3 ep or less, and made the bold decision not to chase after bp since I'm not doing much with this event anymore anyways.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:31 am

Updated list after a bit of an absence. Added a few things, removed a couple things I no longer had.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Doing a quick update on inventory and such, and trying to draw a little attention to the Buy More, Save More aspect. When totaling up your price, keep the following in mind and adjust accordingly:

2-5 ep: 1 ep off!
6-10 ep: 2 ep off!
11-15 ep: 3 ep off!
15-20 ep: 4 ep off!
20+ ep: 5 ep off!

Savings is on entire order, not just each trade.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:53 am

Added a few new monsters to a special section and listed some Monster Limit Pluses that I don't particularly need.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stick Ninja Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 pm

If you still have agility, DEA and ded skills, along with the souls I'm interested

Stick Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 pm

I only have the one DED listed above, but if you want to make an offer on the souls, I'll throw it in with them. No reason to charge a whole EP or even BP on a .2ep purchase there.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by YellowCan Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 am

Nvm just read your post
YellowCan
YellowCan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stick Ninja Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm

How bout one ep for the skills and 75 k for the souls

Stick Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:01 pm

If you really really want to The wheel of fortune a whole ep for 1 measly skill-up, I won't stop you. As long as it's what you want, I won't feel bad about it.

But I'll have to decline on the Souls offer. I'm not really looking for gold at the moment. The current events have been something akin to goldmines.

Updated the main post to clarify that.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Updated listings, lowered a few prices, and added an offer to my WANTED section.

Also started clarifying the number of skills I have in stock even if I only have one. Don't know why or how this became an issue, but I suppose it's somehow understood that no numerical listing means limitless. Maybe it's my fault somehow, I don't know. Should be plain as day now.

Also fixed a minor typo issue with the title. Woo.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Updated the listings. Took down a couple that are on hold for buys in progress, and added some skills. Still not doing the stacks. Not a viable strategy with my resources right now. Might consider it in the future though.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Caved and put up a couple of monsters I had been avoiding selling. They're not as cheap as the rest of the shop, but I'll be fair...if the price is too steep, make me an offer. If it's reasonable then I'll at least consider it.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Cake Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 am

Lowered the asking price on the Slave Dance Sorceress. Still accepting offers on it if it's too much.

Also now accepting BP. I should've mentioned it before. Sorry. Accepting BP as The wheel of fortune at 3:1 ep. It's also subject to the same Bulk Discounts as EP, after adjustment.

So where EP would be 2-5ep gets a 1 ep discount, it would be a 3bp discount on 6-15 bp.

Still not accepting gold. But as with everything, it may change in the future.
Vanilla Cake
Vanilla Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down