Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Tamamo-no-Mae + (CHEAP), Forsaken Birth Fiend+ lvl18, Gusion+ -- Under Priced!

2 posters

Go down

Selling Tamamo-no-Mae + (CHEAP), Forsaken Birth Fiend+ lvl18, Gusion+ -- Under Priced! Empty Selling Tamamo-no-Mae + (CHEAP), Forsaken Birth Fiend+ lvl18, Gusion+ -- Under Priced!

Post by Toku Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:55 am

Lvl1 Tamamo-no-Mae+ - Covert Down (1) - Covert - 10ep!!!
Lvl18 Forsaken Birth Fiend+ - Decrease Enemy Defense (1) - Impulse - 4ep
Lvl1 Gusion+ - Health Up (1) - Covert - 2ep
Lvl1 Skeleton Minotaur - Health Up (1) x2 - Impulse - 1ep for both! Sold

If you by the Mae and FBF together, I'll sell them for 12 ep -- that's less than the price of the Mae by itself! Check other legit stores for prices, the Mae+ sells for 13!

If you buy the Gusion+ and the Forsaken Birth Fiiend+, I'll sell them packed for 5ep - that's practically getting one for free.

If you buy the whole pack, I'll sell them all for 14 ep!! That's practically getting two rather expensive monsters for free!

Both the Forsaken Birth Fiend+ and the Gusion+ are under priced, according to the Price Check Thread, and other legit stores.

PM me, or find me in-game!

Last edited by Toku on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Selling Tamamo-no-Mae + (CHEAP), Forsaken Birth Fiend+ lvl18, Gusion+ -- Under Priced! Empty Re: Selling Tamamo-no-Mae + (CHEAP), Forsaken Birth Fiend+ lvl18, Gusion+ -- Under Priced!

Post by Genzetsuei Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:31 pm

hiya,

i'd like to buy the skeleton minotaurs..
i was trying to find you in-game but have no idea how to lookup through playerid..

mine is 1807483434..

Genzetsuei

Back to top Go down

Selling Tamamo-no-Mae + (CHEAP), Forsaken Birth Fiend+ lvl18, Gusion+ -- Under Priced! Empty Re: Selling Tamamo-no-Mae + (CHEAP), Forsaken Birth Fiend+ lvl18, Gusion+ -- Under Priced!

Post by Toku Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:36 pm

You can either post on Rank #1's comment so I can find you, or I'll send you an ally invite and start the trade up.

Take a quick look at my shop (Link in my signature, click on "Toku's Cove") and see if there's anything else you want! I'll send you an ally invite right quick.
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down