Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you make gold?

5 posters

Go down

How do you make gold? Empty How do you make gold?

Post by BeastlySerenity Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:08 am

Anyone know good ways to make gold in this game?

BeastlySerenity

Back to top Go down

How do you make gold? Empty Re: How do you make gold?

Post by Mortium Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:59 am

Play missions, receive gold. Rinse, repeat.

Higher level missions offer more gold. Event missions are awful for gold.

Play bingo and concentration and stamp games. Normally decent gold from these.

Buy it from people.

Hope that helps.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 am

BeastlySerenity wrote:Anyone know good ways to make gold in this game?

One way to get You know you're beautiful guaranteed is to farm early missions (the ones that cost 1 energy). You get a ton of monsters that you can then sell.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:54 pm

raid boss crystals NORMALLY* have about a 50/50 chance to give you 10k gold. and you can farm early missions for void crystals, and you'll get a fair amount of golds in the process of procuring the crystals.

*during the event this seems to have been lowered significantly. I got 3 gold drops and 26 B-summons, and 1 raid boss from my last 30 crystals.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:39 pm

larry378 wrote:raid boss crystals NORMALLY* have about a 50/50 chance to give you 10k gold. and you can farm early missions for void crystals, and you'll get a fair amount of golds in the process of procuring the crystals.

*during the event this seems to have been lowered significantly. I got 3 gold drops and 26 B-summons, and 1 raid boss from my last 30 crystals.

*THIS*

Farm the 1st raid boss summoning items. Since it costs 1 energy for the missions you should be able to get quite a few fairly easily. You will also get monsters for selling for extra gold (not that much sadly) or for sacrificing. Considering the 1st boss should be easily defeated with just one attack, and that attack costing 10 energy, it seems to be the easiest way to farm gold.

Sadly, the rank B summons used to be much more valuable in terms of being able to trade skill monsters for EP, but at least you can use them to sacrifice and make your own formation stronger, or trade them to other players for smaller EP values. (any EP is better than no EP after all.)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down