Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED

+4
thyler
GavinC84
cgreg92
blah
8 posters

Go down

Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED Empty Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED

Post by blah Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 am

Finally, a store where EP really isn't necessary(not "EP isn't necessary if you have a Balrog or an AA"). Pricing is also fairly consistent, most of the time.

For sale:
Lord of Rage. 1 ep for crystals. I just completed the raid, 1.5 ep for the angry man:x .
Lord of Faith Crystal. 2 ep.

Child of Pit +(1). 2 ep.
Child of Pit. 1 ep.

Pabilsag. 1.5 ep.
Dark elf Berserker. 0.5 ep
Beelzebub. 0.75 ep.
Cruel Black Wings. 0.5 ep.
Scorn Black Wings. 0.5 ep
Skeleton Minotaur+. 3 ep.
Ladon+(5) lvl 7. 6 ep.
Flame Tarasque+. 5 ep.
Dark Elf Berserker + lvl 19 (6). 5 ep.
Blazing Dragonoid. OFFER. Buyout=8 ep.

Uncouth Child. 0.5 ep.
Sky Navy Slayer. 0.5 ep.
Jade Rhino Beetle. 0.5 ep.
Blood Suck Rampage Fly. 2 ep.
Metal Shell Seeker. 1.5 ep.
Tamamo no Mae. 2 ep.
Sky Dragon + (2). 3 ep.
Naga/+. 1 ep/ 2 ep.
Hell Scythe Mantis. 0.5 ep.
Uncouth Child(10)+. Offer(~10-15 ep)
Spore Dragon. 2 ep
Dream Breaker Priest. 2 ep.

Fafnir+. 2 ep.
Child of Purification. 1 ep.
Evilmoth. 1 ep.
Lord of Massacre. 0.5 ep.
Slaughter Bee Queen. 0.5 ep.
Spear Knight Gillman. 1.5 ep.
Snowstorm Dragon. 2 ep
WWE. 1 ep.
Catoblepas+(4). 6 ep.
Toukotsu+ lvl 19. 6 ep.
Elf Commander. 0.5 ep.
Gigas. 0.75 ep
Dragon of Saturn. 2.5 ep.

I may have multiples. Please ask. I can gift you a 0.5 ep monster if you make a purchase of 3 ep or larger. Just tell me which one you want.

NFS(my team/soon to be part of my team):
Child of Pit +(5) lvl 11.
Flame Kag(5)+. M
SDM+(5) lvl M

Hellfiend Devil Asura(10) + M. Definitely not for sale.
Balrog of Rage+ M.
BBD+ M. Benched
Lust Trap(2) + M. On the bench. Plan to keep though.

Other teams:
Covert Crawlers:
Demon Bait+(5)
Lightning Bug+ lvl 60ish
Hell Scythe Mantis+ lvl 55(4)
Jade Rhino+(6)
Blood Suck Rampage Fly+
Hell Hammer+(5)
Parasitic Centipede? Not + yet

Psycho Creation:
Lightning Core+(5)
Seeker Quadrigra+
White Winged Colossus + lvl 62
Time Void Golem. Not + yet.
Ancient Huge Statue + lvl 26. Not a huge fan, but it'll do.

While this may not have every powerful monster you want, you can buy monsters... without spending EP or super-rare monsters. While I am a sin demon player and would like those, I will accept skills(all but slumbering), items(EP, BP, ML+, etc), gold(possibly), and monsters from any guild. If it is 16-17 bp and up and/or has agility, or even most raid lords(just not first 3 in general), I may accept it in trade. Here's how:

1. Let me know what you want(either through trade, or PM, or msg board in DS). Please make sure I can find you(don't hog my ally spaces, just post on my wall and I'll be able to find you).
2. Make several offers(I recommend 3) if you plan to trade. If one of them is good enough, I will accept one of the trades. If not, I will respond to you, and tell you what you need to add to make it enough).

Sold list:
Scorn Black Wings+(4). Cruel Black Wings+(5). Typhon. Niddhogg. Hellfire Talos. Lightning Bug. Pure Dark Embodiment.DDD. Dragon of Pluto.Vert Vucub Cacuix.Lindwurm. Flesh Triffid +(3) lvl 19.Crystal Dragon. Sear Djinn. Paimon. Blunt Blade Devil.

Last edited by blah on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 40 times in total

blah

Back to top Go down

Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED Empty Re: Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED

Post by blah Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Grand re-opening

blah

Back to top Go down

Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED Empty Re: Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED

Post by blah Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:21 am

Update bump

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:58 pm

EP prices added.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Bump

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Bump

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Bump. Prices lowered

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 am

bump

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 pm

bump

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by cgreg92 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Mld x3for 3ep?

cgreg92

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Those are monster limits, you know. 3 Monster Limit + for 3 EP is fine. Feel free to send trade.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinC84 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:38 pm

just a curiousity you after a second DDD to make +?
GavinC84
GavinC84

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 pm

To answer your questionn, Gavin, the Deep Dark Demon is a minor-ish priority of mine. I have around 40 ep, enough to get a Balrog+(more or less). Combined with a Flame Kag., BBD, and Spite, that would give me 4 demons(and pit, of course) to fill out a team(eventually adding Asura+). I would buy it for 4 ep, however, maybe to start a winged impulse team in the future.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 am

Update: nvm, I don't need it. I got a DDD for 3 ep.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by thyler Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 pm

id is 1881047194 and I want vert vucub

thyler

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 am

Thyler, your ID does not appear to be working Sad. Anyways, that'll be 5 ep for it, plz send ally request since your ID is not working.

The Vert Vucub will be on hold, though.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:53 am

MAJOR UPDATE.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm

bump

blah

Back to top Go down

Blah's Trading Shop(where you won't need Balrogs or EP to get stuff), TRADES ACCEPTED Empty About a trade...

Post by LucienReign Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:21 am

Hey Blah, I can't figure out how to search on DS without going thru the ally finder and my allies are full up. So, here we are. If you can find me, my player id is 2713631529. Any way, I wanted to know if you'd accept a trade for your Child of pit+ and Ladon+. Here's what I have to offer...

1 mad horned fighter A bp19
1 creep lord A bp12
1 dragon of venus AA bp17
1 great horned warrior A bp10 preemptive strike
1 tiamut A bp15 decrease enemy defense
1 bp potion

Again, sorry you're reading this here. thanks.
LucienReign
LucienReign

http://earlyafternoon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cha0zsprtin Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Hell ice drag for drag of Saturn? Id:1641597702

cha0zsprtin

Back to top Go down

Post by stryker0603 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:27 am

would you trade your blazing dragonoid for my tamamo-no-mae+ and and ep?

stryker0603

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezo87 Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 am

I'd like to trade for the blazing drag as well. If you would trade for fafnir+m(7) or white winged oracle+m(6) or Scorn Black Wings+m(6) or any number of cards I have. You can check out "Breezo's Little Shop of Horrible Creatures" for a full list. Check it out and let me know if you see anything you like.

Breezo87

Back to top Go down

Post by stryker0603 Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:44 am

What about the trade I already mentioned?

stryker0603

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down