Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do i see a psycho wyrm team coming together...?

5 posters

Go down

Do i see a psycho wyrm team coming together...? Empty Do i see a psycho wyrm team coming together...?

Post by General Osf Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:41 am

Now that new monsters are out including Snowstorm Dragon, there is a big possibility for Psycho wrym team.

Hell Ice Dragon, Crystal Dragon, Shock Tarasque, Snowstorm Dragon and as complement Fafnir or Tiamut.

That would be a decent formation to have, if i were Tyranny i would give it a try, just for fun.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Do i see a psycho wyrm team coming together...? Empty Re: Do i see a psycho wyrm team coming together...?

Post by Mojo611 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:55 am

I have them all at A+ some leveled high , all skilled up.. anyone want em? Wink
General sir?
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Do i see a psycho wyrm team coming together...? Empty Re: Do i see a psycho wyrm team coming together...?

Post by ctigers124 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Could make psycho winged brutes obsolete.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Nice to have an alternative since some Psy Winged Brutes are really hard to get
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 am

And what would the psycho wyrm team use for agility?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 am

They would wait until A Team released one of course.

In any case, it's not that great a team. It isn't winged for a start, so its already at a disadvantage to the psycho winged team which has agility too.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:55 am

aw that sucks, i didnt realize it wasnt winged. I wish they would of added a 22bp psycho winged brute with decrease enemy defense or increase party attack. Instead psycho demons get another 30bp monster. Seems unbalanced to me.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:59 am

True there are some unbalanced teams, like Impulse Demons, they have a ton of different demons compared to Impulse/wyrm for example.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:01 am

Impulse Wyrms are actually not that bad. They have Increase Party Defense and Reduce Enemy Attack, so the enemy finds it hard to damage them! They also have nidhogg for agility which is cool.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:05 am

oh yeah, i forgot about nidhogg... They looking good then LOL
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down