Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about lingo when trading skills

2 posters

Go down

Question about lingo when trading skills Empty Question about lingo when trading skills

Post by dithera Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 am

Probably idiotic question, but I tried searching and couldn't find the answer. Sorry if I missed searching for it, but when people say trading for skills they mean the base skill right? IE trading Agility+ 2:1 means trading 2 agility up (1) for 1 ep? I assume trading "stacks" means trading leveled skills, such as agility stack 3 for trade means trading agility + level 3, right? Also do people normally pay more for bulk skills example like 5 agility up will go for more as a bulk then singles? Sorry for the newb question again.

dithera

Back to top Go down

Question about lingo when trading skills Empty Re: Question about lingo when trading skills

Post by TheFury Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 am

dithera wrote:Probably idiotic question, but I tried searching and couldn't find the answer. Sorry if I missed searching for it, but when people say trading for skills they mean the base skill right? IE trading Agility+ 2:1 means trading 2 agility up (1) for 1 ep? I assume trading "stacks" means trading leveled skills, such as agility stack 3 for trade means trading agility + level 3, right? Also do people normally pay more for bulk skills example like 5 agility up will go for more as a bulk then singles? Sorry for the newb question again.

I think that's all spot on. I don't know where the +s are coming from though.

"Buying agility 2:1" would mean they will pay 1 EP for 2 monsters with Agility Up skill level 1

"Buying agility(4) 1:4" would mean they will pay 4 EP for 1 monster with Agility Up skill level 4

Monsters with skill levels above 1 are considered "stacks". I almost always only see stacks of '4' though. These are definitely more valuable per skill level than single skills, since it usually takes ~6 monsters to level up to a stack(4). Then, it's even more valuable because it simply allows the buyer to avoid the hassle of building the stack themselves.

It seems like you had all this though, so your intuition is spot on.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Question about lingo when trading skills Empty Re: Question about lingo when trading skills

Post by dithera Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 am

Thanks just wanted to be 100% on it. Now to try to trade up to a progression monster, heh.

dithera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down