Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Sacrifice Monsters/Rancor Prog!

4 posters

Go down

Buying Sacrifice Monsters/Rancor Prog! Empty Buying Sacrifice Monsters/Rancor Prog!

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:33 pm

As title says.

I'll pay gold for sacrifice fodder and we can work out a deal for the rancor prog.

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Buying Sacrifice Monsters/Rancor Prog! Empty Re: Buying Sacrifice Monsters/Rancor Prog!

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 pm

how much gold are we talking about? I guess my question is what's your rate per 5 fodder (since that's that can be done per auction house transaction)

I would be somewhat interested in some gold. The last event and the current one are really killing my wallet (gold-wise) since I don't have the income source of battles anymore due to the events being BP intensive
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Buying Sacrifice Monsters/Rancor Prog! Empty Re: Buying Sacrifice Monsters/Rancor Prog!

Post by Deemo Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm doing a post now, but PM me or post there to talk about rancor prog trade. Picked one up to trade this morning

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:21 pm

larry378 wrote:how much gold are we talking about? I guess my question is what's your rate per 5 fodder (since that's that can be done per auction house transaction)

I would be somewhat interested in some gold. The last event and the current one are really killing my wallet (gold-wise) since I don't have the income source of battles anymore due to the events being BP intensive

I was hoping for quotes from people. But how's 10k per 5 sound?

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:24 pm

If you set up the auction. Sure thing. Just post here what page the lot is on so i get a notification and ill get you 5 fodder
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Oh crap I forgot you can't trade gold. This will make things more annoying...

Would you be willing to gift? I will gift you the gold first before you send the monsters

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Ya sure. I'd advise ally-searching me and posting "fodder" on my wall so i can find u easy to send mons. Its hard for me to copy down your id bc i am on phpne and outside. But ill send u 5 mons as soon as i see your post.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by iCriminal Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:04 pm

40 ep for rancor prog
id: 2280055575

iCriminal

Back to top Go down

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

larry378 wrote:Ya sure. I'd advise ally-searching me and posting "fodder" on my wall so i can find u easy to send mons. Its hard for me to copy down your id bc i am on phpne and outside. But ill send u 5 mons as soon as i see your post.

Yeah sure I'll get to it

iCriminal wrote:40 ep for rancor prog
id: 2280055575

That's insane price...

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Aight i sent you some fodder
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Ok Larry hahha I'm sorry, but apparently you can't gift gold either!

How about you set up an auction with some sac monsters, I'll give you one big lump sum of gold and you keep gifting me monsters?

So if you have, say 50 monsters you can sac, you set up an auction with 5 monsters, I'll bid 100k + 10k. Then you gift me the remaining 45 monsters. Sound good?

Just let me know how many monsters you plan on selling, and I'll bid the appropriate amount of 10k for every 5

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Haha nvm. I dont even have enough gold to open an auction, and i just sent ya all the fodder i have. Consider those free. Ill contact you if i have more sac mons in the future
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 pm

I'm really sorry Larry!

When you get more fodder, I'll repay you for the ones you already sent me

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down