Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

b> Black Wings of Despair, Blazing Dragonoid, Vert Vucub Caquix

+3
binbintan
Xavarir
samswiss
7 posters

Go down

b> Black Wings of Despair, Blazing Dragonoid, Vert Vucub Caquix  Empty b> Black Wings of Despair, Blazing Dragonoid, Vert Vucub Caquix

Post by samswiss Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:18 am

I want to get the following either as A's which i can use to turn into an A+ or an actual A+
vert Vucub Caquix A+
Black Wings Of Despair A+
Blazing Dragonoid A+

I'd prefer to organize trades rather then play with ep, but will add some in if needed.
browse my store of goodies

http://www.ds-forum.com/t3599-help-me-help-you-shop-of-samswiss

Last edited by samswiss on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

samswiss

Back to top Go down

b> Black Wings of Despair, Blazing Dragonoid, Vert Vucub Caquix  Empty Re: b> Black Wings of Despair, Blazing Dragonoid, Vert Vucub Caquix

Post by samswiss Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:54 am

Bumpppp

samswiss

Back to top Go down

b> Black Wings of Despair, Blazing Dragonoid, Vert Vucub Caquix  Empty Re: b> Black Wings of Despair, Blazing Dragonoid, Vert Vucub Caquix

Post by samswiss Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:37 am

bump

samswiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:03 am

I have both a vert and dragonoid regulars. I don't see anything in your store of interest but will accept 13 ep for both. Let me know if interested.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by binbintan Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I have a blazing dragonoid+ maxed for sale. what's your offer. I dont need monsters just ep and bp

binbintan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken_12 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 am

i have Vert Vucub Caquix. 6 EP.

Ken_12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnderground Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:36 am

You can take Vert off my hands for 5 EP.

TheUnderground

Back to top Go down

Post by huffnangel Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 pm

I have black wings of despair + Max but only EP Let me know

huffnangel

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 pm

I have a vert vucub caquix+ i would be willing to part with, but i do not see anything in your store that interests me. PM me if interested

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down