Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class A red's and green's up for trade - Looking for purples UPDATED WITH NEW CARDS

3 posters

Go down

Class A red's and green's up for trade - Looking for purples UPDATED WITH NEW CARDS Empty Class A red's and green's up for trade - Looking for purples UPDATED WITH NEW CARDS

Post by ganakus Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi everyone,
Looking for blade giant, lewd twist lologi, other dope purples with skills or Ep

Trading a bunch of Class A's all level 0:
IMPULSE
Blunt Blade Devil
Beelzebub- Venomous breath
Child of Pit- Agility up
Skeleton Minotaur- Health up
Dark Elf Berserker- Preemptive Strike
Cruel Black Wings- Decrease enemy defence

COVERT
Hell Scythe Mantis- Decrease enemy defence X 2
Uncouth Child- critical rate up
Hell Hammer Spider- Decrease enemy attack
Sky Dragon- Increase Party Attack
Metal Shell Seeker
Naga- Slumbering breath
Demon bait insect- Agility up

also: Elven Heroine +- agility up (B+)

Post here or get at me in game.
ID=1453635279

Last edited by ganakus on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 5 times in total

ganakus

Back to top Go down

Class A red's and green's up for trade - Looking for purples UPDATED WITH NEW CARDS Empty Re: Class A red's and green's up for trade - Looking for purples UPDATED WITH NEW CARDS

Post by CooperTheRed Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 pm

I would trade Gigas and Slaughter Bee Queen for Ladon and Nidhogg.
CooperTheRed
CooperTheRed

Back to top Go down

Class A red's and green's up for trade - Looking for purples UPDATED WITH NEW CARDS Empty Re: Class A red's and green's up for trade - Looking for purples UPDATED WITH NEW CARDS

Post by ganakus Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 pm

CooperTheRed wrote:I would trade Gigas and Slaughter Bee Queen for Ladon and Nidhogg.

Set it up dude

ganakus

Back to top Go down

Post by CooperTheRed Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 pm

I tried to set up the trade, but you're full up on allies. you'll need to ditch one.
CooperTheRed
CooperTheRed

Back to top Go down

Post by ganakus Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm

my bad, try now

ganakus

Back to top Go down

Post by CooperTheRed Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Gratitudes Ganakus. I pray these new additions to your ludus bring you honour on the sands
CooperTheRed
CooperTheRed

Back to top Go down

Post by ganakus Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 pm

CooperTheRed wrote:Gratitudes Ganakus. I pray these new additions to your ludus bring you honour on the sands

And you my good sir just became my favorite person on DS =P

ganakus

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleTea Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

Interested in:
Uncouth Child- critical rate up
Hell Hammer Spider- Decrease enemy attack
Sky Dragon- Increase Party Attack
Elven Heroine +- agility up (B+)

Check my store. I'm willing to trade any reasonable Purples for them.

BubbleTea

Back to top Go down

Post by ganakus Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 pm

nothing takes my interest but thanks anyway =)

ganakus

Back to top Go down

Post by ganakus Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Much more to trade, offer on this thread or just add me ingame, the private message system on these forums doesn't suit me so avoid them if possible.

Thanks and happy hunting

ganakus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down