Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an agility up spirit?

5 posters

Go down

Is there an agility up spirit? Empty Is there an agility up spirit?

Post by RawrIwin Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 pm

if so how much would it be?

RawrIwin

Back to top Go down

Is there an agility up spirit? Empty Re: Is there an agility up spirit?

Post by Guvire Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

No, and most believe there won't be for awhile as it would cause huge imbalances in the current gameplay. If it were released, price would depend on the amount released. If one spirit were to be awarded for a #1 rank in a future event, I'd expect it to go for 2,000+ EP. If hundreds were released I'd still suspect the price to be multiple hundred of EP for awhile.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by kingloser Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 pm

on a side note, i hope they dont release one at all. That to me would ruin the game. Right now teams are built around it. if u could give it to any mob that would be ridiculous.

kingloser

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:06 am

They shouldn't do one. What they should do is make an agility AA. It just makes sense. An all AA+ 4x combo team with agility would be crazy awesome..
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 am

ctigers124 wrote:They shouldn't do one. What they should do is make an agility AA. It just makes sense. An all AA+ 4x combo team with agility would be crazy awesome..

I semi agree with this... my only problem with it is the amount of complaining people would have to endure when running into those types of teams in battle.

AA+ teams with agility wouldn't lose to anything but another AA+ team with agility.

(Although I do find it sad that a decently skilled A+ team has very little trouble taking down most AA teams of 3 or less)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinx Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:48 am

Guvire wrote:
ctigers124 wrote:They shouldn't do one. What they should do is make an agility AA. It just makes sense. An all AA+ 4x combo team with agility would be crazy awesome..

I semi agree with this... my only problem with it is the amount of complaining people would have to endure when running into those types of teams in battle.

AA+ teams with agility wouldn't lose to anything but another AA+ team with agility.

(Although I do find it sad that a decently skilled A+ team has very little trouble taking down most AA teams of 3 or less)

I completely disagree with this.

It would completely unbalance the game, even for AA teams.

Hijinx

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm

I see where your coming from but if you have an all AA team you deserve to beat an A+ team... I mean that just makes sense. Currently you need like 3 AA just to beat an A+ team because of the loss of combo, how is that fair. You spend 300 ep on a monster it shouldn't nerf your team.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down