Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of "Special Evolve" Monsters?

+3
TheFury
larry378
Fill in the Blank
7 posters

Go down

List of "Special Evolve" Monsters? Empty List of "Special Evolve" Monsters?

Post by Fill in the Blank Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 pm

I've scoured the boards looking for something about this topic, and all I can find is stuff on Mutations, which is different.

Basically, I had a A ranked card that I went to evolve with another of the same card, and I saw that the "Evolution" button said "Special" instead. After clicking the button, instead of just changing to A+, the name of it changed, it gained a skill, and because super powerful.

Is there a list of cards that do this? They seem to be more valuable than most regular A ranked monsters, and I might try going for more if I knew what they were.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Fill in the Blank on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fill in the Blank

Back to top Go down

List of "Special Evolve" Monsters? Empty Re: List of "Special Evolve" Monsters?

Post by larry378 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Well, I've never heard about anything like that, but I'm no expert.

What A cards did you try to evolve, and what 'different' A+ card did you get?
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Fill in the Blank wrote:I've scoured the boards looking for something about this topic, and all I can find is stuff on Mutations, which is different.

Basically, I had a A ranked card that I went to evolve with another of the same card, and I saw that the "Evolution" button said "Special" instead. After clicking the button, instead of just changing to A+, the name of it changed, it gained a skill, and because super powerful.

Is there a list of cards that do this? They seem to be more valuable than most regular A ranked monsters, and I might try going for more if I knew what they were.

Thanks in advance!

This should happen for every A rank monster that changes its name and picture when it evolves. For example, Twilight Valkyrie evolves into Midnight Valkyrie +. Magic Bolt Clarissa evolves into Divinity Bow Clarissa+. The corresponding monsters for Rancor and Sin should do the same thing.

As far as I know there is no list for all these monsters (those 6 are all I can think of right now), but if you look in the bestiary you should be able to make that list yourself (with a lot of work).

I haven't tested this much to say for sure, but that's what I heard.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Khastarax Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm

It's usually progression monsters from events that would give you a bonus if you use them in some way.

I had a Crystal Dragon that I evolved into plus (the evolve button was replaced with a "special" when that occured) and it apparently had a use in some event long time ago.

Then we got the Ally-invitation-only A summons like Hilda, Georug and Clarissa that got their distinctive arts between their regular and plus versions.
Khastarax
Khastarax

Back to top Go down

Post by Fill in the Blank Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Ah, gotcha. The Georug is the card I was talking about. I'm still pretty new, but the evolved Georug is the best card I have besides my evolved Simian Lord. I almost got rid of hit because it had no skill, but I happened upon another one, saw the special button, and decided to give it a shot. Glad I did.

Fill in the Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness2787 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm

2 Lindwurms special evolved to Lindwurm +. Kept same skill, kept same name, but the picture changed.

Darkness2787

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 am

Hida, Georug, Gargoyle, Cell, Rusalka, Sprout Dragon, Valk, Calrissa. Probably missing a couple.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by xalthos Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:35 am

I never noticed this before, but today when I was evolving my Deep Dark Demon, the button said "Special." He gets claws in his picture as an A+.

xalthos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down