Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading...?

2 posters

Go down

Trading...? Empty Trading...?

Post by Banack Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:11 am

I've had this game from day 1, but i still cant figure out how to trade! Its driving me nuts!

The one time i tried it, i basically gave the item away and got nothing in return. Can someone please explain this to me?

Thanks

Banack

Back to top Go down

Trading...? Empty Re: Trading...?

Post by Banack Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:42 am

Surely someone here must know how to make a "Trade"...? Please a brotha out! lol

Banack

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastMode Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 am

So first you request a trade from a player. Then you offer whatever monster you want to trade the other player. After that you can type in the little message box whatever you want to get in return for your trade. You then send this offer and hope that the other player will accept your trade. If they do, then you just go to your gift box and receive the trade.

BeastMode

Back to top Go down

Post by Banack Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 am

BeastMode wrote:So first you request a trade from a player. Then you offer whatever monster you want to trade the other player. After that you can type in the little message box whatever you want to get in return for your trade. You then send this offer and hope that the other player will accept your trade. If they do, then you just go to your gift box and receive the trade.

Thanks Beast...!

Banack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down