Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What in gods name are Dark Traps for???

3 posters

Go down

What in gods name are Dark Traps for??? Empty What in gods name are Dark Traps for???

Post by ToToRoYN Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 pm

I can't for the life of me figure out what Dark Traps do. I have a few of them and can't seem to use them for anything. I searched everywhere before posting but couldn't find anything. Any explanation would be appreciated.

Thanks.

ToToRoYN

Back to top Go down

What in gods name are Dark Traps for??? Empty Re: What in gods name are Dark Traps for???

Post by General Osf Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Dark traps were used in a recent event, where there were special shadows that you could capture with those traps, it is uncertain if they will be used again in a future event, but i would suggest you hold on to them since you never know if they will make a comeback. At the last event their price was about 2EP for 1 Dark Trap.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

What in gods name are Dark Traps for??? Empty Re: What in gods name are Dark Traps for???

Post by Guvire Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 am

I doubt they will allow them to be used again ... much like previous "battle tickets" from the B+ tournament not being able to be used for the 15bp monster tournament.

But you never know ....

oh wait... yes we do ... A-Team are hoes for money ... the chance they will be able to be used again is about the same as summoning an AA from a regular dark summon. :/

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by ToToRoYN Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you for the response! Not to find some chump to offer me EP in auction for these highly valuable and collectible items Very Happy

ToToRoYN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down