Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SGQ or VALK for last spot psycho winged brute team?

3 posters

Go down

SGQ or VALK for last spot psycho winged brute team? Empty SGQ or VALK for last spot psycho winged brute team?

Post by darklegionz Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi!

I currently have : WWE, WWSP, Divinity clarissa and WWO for my team... I need someone for the last spot.. Which one would be better (stronger) .. SGQ or Valk ?

(I am not counting WWOH because I cant find it anywhere and its probably expensive)

darklegionz

Back to top Go down

SGQ or VALK for last spot psycho winged brute team? Empty Re: SGQ or VALK for last spot psycho winged brute team?

Post by darklegionz Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Ok nvm I found that Valk is better BUT 2nd question is

SHould I replace WWO with SGQ (attack up)? because now I have double def up (WWO and WWSP) ?

darklegionz

Back to top Go down

SGQ or VALK for last spot psycho winged brute team? Empty Re: SGQ or VALK for last spot psycho winged brute team?

Post by Guvire Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 am

I am not too keen on tyranny formations, but I do know having double of a skill is useless as the game takes the higher value one and does nothing with the 2nd. You choices would be to change the monster, or find a spirit to change the skill....

the cheaper way is to change the monster btw.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 am

This post is half directed at you, and half directed at eveyone thinking about a Tyranny winged brute team. Ignore the bits that don't help you : )

The typical "cheap" tyranny winged brutes are:

WWE+, WWO+, Clarissa+, SQG+, Valk+ (though Valk is become unreasonably expensive, so some players may have to double up a skill (which is bad) by replacing Valk+ with a Lord of Oppression+ (cheap) or a WWSP+ (will be cheaper than Valk+ soon, if not already).

And honestly, that's a perfectly strong team. No real reason to trade any of the cheap 4 winged brutes with WWoH+ or WWSP+. Both of them are expensive, and have lower attacks than the monsters they would replace. Both also take more BP per attack to use, which you may or may not care about.

WWSP+ - you don't want both this and WWO+ on your team, unless you change the skill on one (expensive). WWO+ has like 40 more attack, which makes it slightly (very, very slightly) better... assuming you can get first-strike on the opponent as an agility up team. Realistically, that won't always happen, so WWSP+ has much better defense/health, making it more likely to defend against an enemy attack. But really - if the enemy has higher agility and attacks first, you've probably already lost regardless of whether you have WWSP+ or not.

WWoH+ has OK attack... but not great. Its skill is the real problem. At low levels, it sucks. A lot. But at high levels, it wreaks havoc on Sin players. It's a very expensive skill to level up. So if you have WWoH+, I would keep it on the sidelines, leveling up its skill when possible, but not bringing it into your formation until later.

SGQ is good, because even though its stats suck it increases party attack. As an agility up team, you really only need to kill 3 enemies on the first turn to win. So having one less powerful monster in exchange for 4 other stronger monsters is a good trade - especially if you level up the skill of SGQ (a medium-value skill, so not super-expensive).

Lord of Oppression sucks. It repeats the skill of WWO, which is better in every way and not very expensive. But if getting a Valk, WWoH, and WWSP are beyond anyone's EP reserves, then Lord of Oppression can be a cheap and temporary fix to get that winged combo bonus.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down