Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do prog monsters give bonus to all evens?

3 posters

Go down

Do prog monsters give bonus to all evens? Empty Do prog monsters give bonus to all evens?

Post by damn Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Do progression monsters from previous event give bonus to new events? For example if I have the BD15 prog monsters (Nidhogg) will it give more drop in the current event?

From an economy point, I guess they don't, but I am not sure when I tried.

Thanks

damn

Back to top Go down

Do prog monsters give bonus to all evens? Empty Re: Do prog monsters give bonus to all evens?

Post by mrmike Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm pretty sure you have to have the current Prog monster. Nidhogg is just Nidhogg now

If interested I have Sin and Rancor Progs for sale Smile

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Do prog monsters give bonus to all evens? Empty Re: Do prog monsters give bonus to all evens?

Post by TheFury Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 pm

damn wrote:Do progression monsters from previous event give bonus to new events? For example if I have the BD15 prog monsters (Nidhogg) will it give more drop in the current event?

From an economy point, I guess they don't, but I am not sure when I tried.

Thanks

Yeah, they are only useful for the current event. Even if you wait until you have another event of the same kind (another labyrinth event, for example), past progression monsters won't help (unless they decide to make a special announcement about it)

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down