Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Progs

5 posters

Go down

Event Progs Empty Event Progs

Post by kingloser Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 am

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone has a prog? ive hit 3 in summons.

kingloser

Back to top Go down

Event Progs Empty Re: Event Progs

Post by Delilah Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah, they do seem to be very common indeed. I made the mistake of trading some very good cards for them right at the start of the event. Sad

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaguyx2 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 am

i dont know how it is with everyone else but ive had progs for the last 2 events and it seems like i get fewer drops when i make them my party leader
ninjaguyx2
ninjaguyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:47 pm

I have a rancor + prog and it does help with the drops. I've had a fairly constant flow of drops with it as my leader as well as occasional 120 drops. I can verify that they do work because I switched it wrong one time so it wasn't the leader and burned through quite a bit of energy before noticing I got no drops.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by kingloser Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 am

i noticed the difference to when i forgot to put it as party leader. however i think theyre lying to us when they say making it a + dbls the drops. i have an alt acct with the correct guild prog reg and it hits at about 8-10 drops with occasional 12's, i hit a "critical drop hit" and got 92. On my main i have the correct guild prog + and i hit about 10-14 avg and i actually cant remember hitting more than 14. my critical on that acct was 119. so if they truly dbl i should be seeing 18-20's and im not.

kingloser

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 am

I've noticed a difference but it definitely does not double the drop (I believe it doubles the rate, which still sucks). I seem to be getting drops every third to fourth mission done (Using + and correct guild prog)

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaguyx2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:39 am

well ill + the other one i have and see if that works any better but i doubt it
ninjaguyx2
ninjaguyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by kingloser Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 am

i dont see it. i havent totaled up missions but my sin reg was about 100 drops less than my covert+ i was at like 1800 sin and 2000 covert. but low and behold i pull another furnace dragon so now theyre both +. That gives me 5 event progs weird. And my last one the dragon came from my clan special drop summon. my covert dark summon, covert clan summon and sin dark summon were all b+ 's. i was thinking about doing an epic dark summon if i filled my gauge but i cant justify $3 for a naga.

kingloser

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:32 pm

The are A LOT more common. If you look at the monster reward for this event, it is not as great. However, Ateam made it possible for a lot more to get this reward. I know of a lot of hard core to semi hard core players do not participate.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down