Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Blood Blob Experiment~

Go down

~The Blood Blob Experiment~ Empty ~The Blood Blob Experiment~

Post by TheAmish0ne Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:50 pm

*If this needs to go in another forum, please relocate it.*

I've been a little stagnant in DS. Not much trading, not much luck with summons, and at this point, no AA in sight. So, I've decided to occupy my in-game time with something fun. For those of you who know about the one red paperclip experiment, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. For those that don't, glance at this.

The goal of this is to see how well I can use some slick trading skills and work my way up. I will take a single, non-evolved, level 1, skill 1, rank A Blood Blob (which we all love to hate), and I will attempt to trade him up as far as I possibly can.

The reason I made a thread about this? Simple. I wanted something to keep track of my progress, and I thought it might at least be a little entertaining.

Some rules for my trading:
1.) I will not under any circumstance include anything else in a trade unless it is something this lone Blood Blob has acquired for me.
2.) If I receive a trade involving two or more monsters/items at any point in this endeavor, then they must be kept together as a single unit. A trade will never be broken up into multiple parts.
3.) This will end when I cannot go any further, or I am content with what I have eventually gotten in return for a Blood Blob.
4.) There may be a "bad" trade on my part along the way, but that will just be part of it, as there may be times when switching up what I have is the best option regardless of trade value.
5.) I will never ask for anything specific in a trade. I will be open to each and every offer received.
6.) I'll keep a running list of what I receive along each step of the way. For example:

1. Blood Blob
2. What I receive for the Blood Blob
3. What I receive for the item(s) in #2
4. etc...

7.) And last but not least - if at any point you want to trade for whatever is currently available, just shoot me a PM and make an offer! Or, if you're feeling generous and would like to trade me something that would be a slight step up from what I'm currently holding, that's always appreciated as well!

~The Trade List~
1. 1x Blood Blob
2. 2x Dec. Attack ~ 1x Critical Up ~ 1x Preemptive Strike
3. 1x Hell Ice Dragon ~ 1x Magic Light Dragon

TheAmish0ne

Back to top Go down