Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyrm teams! What is the best combo in your opinion?

5 posters

Go down

Wyrm teams! What is the best combo in your opinion? Empty Wyrm teams! What is the best combo in your opinion?

Post by jtcampb Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 am

So I made an impluse wyrm team consisting of: Ring Dragon, Landon, Flame Tarrask, Nether World Dragon, and Magic Light Dragon.... and lost fights consistently. Espically when compared to my other accounts Demon team.

So I got the bright idea that I would make it multi-guild and try to go for a winged team. I put together a Magic Light Dragon, Nether World Dragon, Plague Dragon, Hell-Ice Dragon, and Lindwurm. Then I come to find out that Plague Dragon and Hell-Ice Dragon are not winged.

Now I am trying to think where I should go from here. I want to make a really powerful Dragon team.... I mean come on they are dragons they should be able to beat the crap out of demons but I can't seem to get one that is really good. Any suggestions?

jtcampb

Back to top Go down

Wyrm teams! What is the best combo in your opinion? Empty Re: Wyrm teams! What is the best combo in your opinion?

Post by Volrath Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 am

MLD and Ladon have same skill. Take out Ladon and add that new wyrm nidhog or something like that.

If you go winged, you can get the covert combo. May need to change either Quetz or Vritra skill.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Wyrm teams! What is the best combo in your opinion? Empty Re: Wyrm teams! What is the best combo in your opinion?

Post by General Osf Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 am

I have a covert/wyrm formation and just to let you know: Plague dragon, Hydra and Sprout dragon are not Winged.

Good Winged wyrms: Lindwurm, Cloud Dragon, Sky Dragon, Quetzacoatl, Raging Vritra.

Note that Lindwurm and Cloud Dragon both have same Agility up skill, also Quetz and Raging Vritra both have Impulse down.

Last edited by General Osf on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 am

You lost fights consitently because you had no agility in that wyrm team thats why. Even if its the strongest team in game a weaker team with agility can beat it. Take out Flame Tarasque an put a Nidhogg+ in its spot for its agility. Then I'd replace Ladon with Dragon Knight of Ruin an you have the Impulse Wyrm team that pretty much matches the covert winged wyrm team in strength just its not winged lol. Its got like 52k att instead of 53k everythin else is pretty much similiar stat wise though.

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by prancey Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 am

I thought cloud dragon wasn't winged?

Is Dragonlord of hellfire better to have than cloud?

prancey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down