Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Crystals

+2
Vorpal
Hypertrophic
6 posters

Go down

Raid Crystals Empty Raid Crystals

Post by Hypertrophic Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Hey guys. Quick question. If I purchase a Lord of Faith BEFORE I complete my first Lord of Faith Raid Crystal, am I still guaranteed the Lord from the crystal or will it revert back to the random Gold, B Summon or Lord? Thanks.

Hypertrophic

Back to top Go down

Raid Crystals Empty Re: Raid Crystals

Post by Vorpal Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Pretty sure the latter will occur.

The item isn't specific to what you'll get; it's the same item no matter what, but if you complete the Lord of Faith raid then you'll just get a different reward from it.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xetzsuei Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm

I traded for a Creep Lord before I finished the summoning crystal and it still gave me the Creep Lord so my vote is the first time you use a crystal you get the lord automatically.

Xetzsuei

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Xetzsuei wrote:I traded for a Creep Lord before I finished the summoning crystal and it still gave me the Creep Lord so my vote is the first time you use a crystal you get the lord automatically.

I second that
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by astrosabre Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

that's what happened with pure light. got one from trade then beat it and got another.
also when I fought gluttony, I had 2 crystals and both gave me gluttony back to back.
astrosabre
astrosabre

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalFanXIII Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm

astrosabre wrote:that's what happened with pure light. got one from trade then beat it and got another.
also when I fought gluttony, I had 2 crystals and both gave me gluttony back to back.
That's because there's like a VERY small chance of getting a Raid monster a second time, but it's very rare. I think like 1-2% chance.

FinalFanXIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down