Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price Check!

2 posters

Go down

Price Check! Empty Price Check!

Post by Lashed Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm having a hard time finding these brutes prices.

White Wings of Hope+
Midnight Valkyrie+
Silvery Goddess Queen+

Thank you!

Lashed

Back to top Go down

Price Check! Empty Re: Price Check!

Post by TheFury Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Lashed wrote:I'm having a hard time finding these brutes prices.

White Wings of Hope+
Midnight Valkyrie+
Silvery Goddess Queen+

Thank you!

WWoH+ - expensive, can't be summoned anymore, and hasn't been summonable for quite a while. Probably 15-20 EP for a +? Don't quote me on that.

Valk+ - Kinda cheap. I've seen them go for as cheap as 2 EP, but more commonly I've seen them go for 4-6 EP. A fair percentage of people will ask for 10-12, but I wouldn't go that high.

SGQ+ - Last I checked, SGQ was worth 2-3 EP. So an evolved would be 4-6. You can get one of them on your own though through mission crystal summons, so it should be reasonably cheap to get one. I did have to look around for a week or two to find a seller for mine.

WWoH is the only one you listed that will give you a lot of trouble. Luckily, the two new psycho winged brutes will give you more options. WWSP is still kinda expensive (about the same as WWoH), but Clarissa is definitely cheaper (I would guess a tad more expensive than Valk). And Clarissa has great stats, so she can replace WWoH without much of a problem.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Lashed Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 am

Thank you very much! That was a great answer! You are right on the money with those prices. I purchased a SGQ+ max (6) for 6ep last night! Luckily I was able dark summon a WWSP and I found an auction that gave one away for free so I was able to max my WWSP w/o EP.

And which clarissa are you talking about? I see Magic Bolt and Divinity Bow.

Lashed

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:24 am

Lashed wrote:Thank you very much! That was a great answer! You are right on the money with those prices. I purchased a SGQ+ max (6) for 6ep last night! Luckily I was able dark summon a WWSP and I found an auction that gave one away for free so I was able to max my WWSP w/o EP.

And which clarissa are you talking about? I see Magic Bolt and Divinity Bow.

Divinity Bow is the evolved version of Magic Bolt, so they're kinda the same monster. Divinity Bow has something like 6600 attack or so.

Also, as an additional comment, I've heard some people say that Valk+ has gone up in price a good amount lately. I can't verify that, but if so it may be closer to 15-20 EP. My hunch is that you can still get it for ~6-8 if you look hard enough.

Also, very nice luck on that WWSP, good to hear : )

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down