Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder spirit... What mob did you use?

5 posters

Go down

Thunder spirit... What mob did you use? Empty Thunder spirit... What mob did you use?

Post by Guvire Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Just wondering... I used mine on my Balrog. It's epic!

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Thunder spirit... What mob did you use? Empty Re: Thunder spirit... What mob did you use?

Post by Hecatonchyr Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:34 pm

That is a huge waste to put this thunder spirit on anything. It holds an incredibly high value in the next months if it is not gifted again in events.

When skill spirits were first introduced in event, there was hundreds in circulation in the game and quickly price dropped to about 10-20 eps. Now, several months later, some spirits like increase attack spirit are so rares that they go for hundred(s) of eps. This is the same for this spirit; right now people pull it out of the event and sell it for an immediate (very low) price or even, like you, use it on monsters they will maybe dump in 2 months, because ATeam released stronger, better monsters that surpass him. In several months, this spirit will go for astonishing high amount of eps, because it will be so rare that finding one will be nearly impossible (and this is even more true with the growing community, more people = more demand).

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Thunder spirit... What mob did you use? Empty Re: Thunder spirit... What mob did you use?

Post by Guvire Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:49 pm

I have 4 others I have not used... But thanks for the economics lesson Smile hehehe

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Guvire wrote:Just wondering... I used mine on my Balrog. It's epic!

How much damage does it do?

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:16 am

2200ish

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfist Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 am

I used one of mine on Quetz.... FFVIII anyone? Very Happy
Godfist
Godfist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 am

I wouldn't do it, but I was thinking about a 5 combo team with 4 skills of this and one Agility 20 Smile

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Guvire wrote:2200ish

That's to each opponent, correct?

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Yes

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 pm

only 2200's aoe? seriously? Monsters are coming out with 5k+ hp.

You cannot have 2 monsters with same skills right?

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Since its an attack I assume you can. Like having multiple venomous breath monsters.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down