Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a stamp campaign going on?

+2
madambane
light
6 posters

Go down

Is there a stamp campaign going on? Empty Is there a stamp campaign going on?

Post by light Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 am

Or was there one recently? I've been logging in everyday and first I was getting them and then it just stopped.

light

Back to top Go down

Is there a stamp campaign going on? Empty Re: Is there a stamp campaign going on?

Post by madambane Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

Hey yeah where'd it go? what the heck?

madambane

Back to top Go down

Is there a stamp campaign going on? Empty Re: Is there a stamp campaign going on?

Post by Deemo Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 am

Yeah the stamp campaign just ended. They should have another log-in event coming soon though!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexang Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:11 pm

It ended early, and they deleted all news posts regarding it. IIRC it was supposed to go all the way to the 16th.

Lexang

Back to top Go down

Post by light Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Lexang wrote:It ended early, and they deleted all news posts regarding it. IIRC it was supposed to go all the way to the 16th.

This. Confused the heck out of me. Didn't know if it was bugging on me, if I broke it with the latest update or if it was an accidental campaign started by someone in Japan.

light

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyKillsAlot Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:55 am

It ran for, I think, the 9 days to get all the stamps but I have not heard anything since then.

JimmyKillsAlot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shar Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 am

Oh i got robbed on the last stamp campaign. I had just got the game so each day i logged in got all rewards up until the last one. logged in on that day and nothing. come to find out it ended. GRRRR i was so mad. it would of been the A Rank summon.
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down